Chapter 11

Back after a long time. I wanted to upload the story but was bc with exams , part time works and other things. Now i am back.

********************

Kate skimmed through the case files searching for anything she could find regarding the case. Both of them were driving to the bar that the victim's parents has mentioned.The roads were busier and it was taking them time to reach the place. Her attention diverted from the files to the person sitting beside her. She had known Nate almost her whole life.

Back when they were young their family had moved to the country side due to her father's business. It was there when she met Nate . Both of them became friends during those years and has been since then. Kate sighed and closed the files. She leaned back in her seat relaxing and looked at Nate.

" Have you ever thought about visiting their graves" Kate could see his eyes twitching and then his lips curled in to a frown.

It was somewhat of a taboo to talk about his past before him. But she was someone who was allowed to.

" I have no one there any more so why would i go back" Nate said not looking at her. She knew he had not gone back one even after all these years.

" you know you can rely on me. I will come with you so that you can finally move on without blaming yourself for it. " Kate said closing her eyes and concentrating on the sound of the rain. She never got any reply from him which was not surprising to say the least. Although they were friends Nate was always someone who sought to be independent , may be due to the loneliness of being an orphan.

After a crap load of traffic they were able to reach the bar the victim's parents mentioned. The bar was a common link in both of their disappearances.

" Both of our vic were last seen partying or drinking in the bar. May be the unsub scouted his victims while visiting the bar.

" I don't think the selection of victim was random and random victims being the heir of a multimillionaire is too good to be a coincidence. The unsub knew they were rich so it was all planned and executed. " Nathan spoke while entering the bar. Kate could see the same bartender from their earlier visit frowning at their entry. Well cops were bad for business after all.

********************
Well it is kind of a short chapter but will update soon. Tx for everything.

Adiosssss.........