College year one-1

This is my first fanfiction, so I hope you enjoy. I try to keep most grammar mistakes out, but you never know. Sorry if it's bad!

I sat next to my bedroom window in my pajamas, the sunlight in my face. It felt nice.

New house. New room. New window. New school.

I got up to go take a shower, but for a split second I thought I saw something. As I showered, the cold water relieved my tense muscles. After the shower, I picked out a nice first day outfit. A crop top, high waist skirt, and black skin-tight pants underneath. My hair dried quickly, curling wildly down my back. I looked in my backpack, making sure I had everything.

I flew down the stairs, happy to get away from my home. I didn't bother with breakfast, I never do. Which is why I'm hungry at lunch. "Good morning, I'm leaving!" I yell out in happiness. My dad eyed me. "There's still an hour to go before school. Come back here young la-" I slammed the door. I was surely going to be punished when I got back, but for now I'm free.

I checked my watch. He was right. An hour to go before school. I could take a walk around, try to get to know this place. It wouldn't do well not to know the place, I would hate to get lost. I'll just try and find the perfect writing spot.

I set off down the road, determined to find a perfect spot. I pulled out my notebook, writing about what I saw, taking notes of where to and where not to go. There was a dangerous part of town, that seemed like it had robbers behind every trash can. Never going there.

Then there was the classier part of town, with huge houses. I stood outside the gate of this entire inner-town. From the big gate you could see it was huge, as if it was just a mini-town of rich people. I sketched the nearest house into my notebook. "What are you going? Get out of the way, peasant." I look up to see a huge car-almost limo- in front of the now open-gate, right in front of me. I quickly move out of the way. "Sorry!"

As the car passes, I see a face through the window of the passenger seat. I assume it was the person who called me peasant because he was glaring at me. But what really shook me off were the eyes. They were daunting, and his pupils were pure black, almost as if a black pit. Pfft. I'm so dumb. A pure black hole looks like a black pit. I burst out laughing at my own stupidity. It must've been a trick of the car's windows.

"What are you laughing about?" I look around but see nobody. Then, a boy jumps out of a tree on the other side of the gate. I took a few steps forward. "Are you ok? That tree was tall." He pretends as if he didn't just jump out of a tree that was the size of the 3-story houses. I took a better look at him.

His features were sharp. It was an understatement to say he was handsome. "You done checking me out?" I shake out of my trance. "Yeah. You have a huge nose and tiny ears. Your eyes are a bit too far apart." None of it was true. "You didn't tell me what you were laughing about." I check my watch. "I need to go now."

I knew where the school was, but I might have a little trouble, so I need to start finding it early. I had 30 minutes left, which seemed to be enough time to find it. I start walking away.

"At least tell me your name." I turned and looked at him. Everything in me screamed not to tell him anything, as if there was something dangerous about him. But I felt compelled to tell him. "Arin." He nods. "I'm Jungkook."

"I'll see you around, Jungkook." I turned to leave, because I needed to get to my school. I remembered visiting the school once and tried to remember where it was. Having a set destination, I walked towards where I'm sure the school was.