College year one-2

"So your next class is what again?" I sighed. "It's language arts." Mira nodded. "Well here's your room." I enter and first, scan the class for a certain person. I sighed in relief. No Taehyung. I lined against the wall.

The teacher called out a bunch of names that I barely heard. Lastly, she called my name. "Min Arin and Seo-" "Just Jin." Jin cuts off the teacher. She was about to say something, but he gave her a look and she nodded as if she were in a trance. I must have seen something wrong. "Take the back two seats, next to Yoongi and Jungkook." Did she say Jungkook? I look to the back to see two abnormally handsome boys. One of them was Jungkook. Both of them stared at me. I couldn't read Jungkook's face.

"Let's go." I looked back at Jin. Then again, he wasn't bad-looking himself. Is this just some kind of random thing of abnormally hot boys? We took our seats. I shook hands with Yoongi. "I'm Arin." He nodded. "I'm Yoongi. You can call me Suga also." I nodded. Suga? Crazy name. Jungkook interrupted. "Remember never to ever wake Yoongi up when he is sleeping. You'll go through hell." "Yah, I'm not that mean." Jin nodded. "Just don't wake him up and you'll be fine."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and laid his head down. I raised my eyebrows in disbelief. "It's the first day of school. Is he really going to sleep?" Yoongi groaned and sat up. "I'm nocturnal ok?" Jin, Jungkook, and him shared glances as if it were an inside joke. It probably was.

After class it was finally the last class of the day. History. I get to the class late, because I had no idea where it was, and I didn't feel like asking for help. I walked in and everyone was already seated. "Late, Ms..... Arin?" I nodded. "I got lost." She nodded. "Since it is the first day of school, you're excused. Please be early next time." I nodded. She gestured the front most seat. It was empty. Does this mean I'll sit by myself? Oh heavens yes. I sat down happily.

"By the way, Ms. Arin, we do have another student that's supposed to sit there, he's just not here today." I was a bit disappointed but nodded. It's ok. I still get today alone.

"Sorry I'm late Miss." Fate really hates me. "Take a seat next to Ms. Arin." I don't bother looking up. "Why her? I'd rather somebody else." I look up to this rude person to see Taehyung. I sunk into my seat. Taehyung? TAEHYUNG? Why the frick Taehyung? Well he doesn't want to sit with me so it's ok. Miss will move him.

"The seating chart is already arranged. Please go and take your seat." I gulped. Why couldn't she have just moved him? He looked towards me and slowly made his way towards me. I sighed and continued doing my work. Maybe he'd just ignore me.

He did. Literally. He went to sleep on the desk. I didn't bother with anything. I listened to the teacher, but then she asked a question. "Who knows the answer? Taehyung?" she asked not looking up from the board. He didn't answer, because he was asleep. She walked up to him, annoyed. She flicked his head. A few giggles resulted from the classroom.

He sleepily lifted his head. "What happened?" Miss. Looked very annoyed. "I asked you a question." Taehyung wasn't fazed. "Repeat it." She looked taken aback but repeated the question. "1966" He replied and went to rest his head again. She raised her hand to flick him again, but he caught her wrist. Without looking up. Miss. Looked very angry. "Taehyung, 2 hours of detention." I stifled laughter, but a little came out. He looked at my angrily, and I was startled a bit. "Uh, Miss. Could you come here please."

Miss. Didn't move. "Just say it." "I think Arin should get detention too because she let me sleep and didn't wake me up, even though seatmates are supposed to help you." Miss. Shook her head. Taehyung got up and walked over to her. "What are you doing Taehyung? Take your seat." He said something to her, and she got a dizzy look. Then she nodded, shaking off the dizziness. After the dizziness cleared off, an angry look came upon her face. "Taehyung, Arin! Four hours detention after school."