Art Girl and Wolf Boy. We Sound Like a Bad Kid's TV Show. (15)

Before i forget, you guys, please check out DayoldBlues's story Casse' it is AMAZING. I promise. So check it out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude's POV:

"What did you do to her?" I asked the girl. She followed me with her eyes as I paced, trying to get it out of her.

She sighed. "I took her memories of you and any major events that involve you."

"And that means?"

"You'll never have existed in her life. She won't know you."

I gritted my teeth.

"If it helps, I'm sorry."

"Can you put them back?"

"What?"

"CAN YOU PUT THEM BACK!?!"

She shook her head. "No. It would kill her. The pain is just too much, I'm surprised that she survived the first time I went into her mind."

Not really. She's been in a coma for a week. I haven't slept in a week either. I can barely eat, drink water, do anything because she's playing Sleeping Beauty. I cried too. I'm holding back tears right now.

The thought nearly made me laugh. Well, it made me laugh, a sort of hysterical laugh.

I was going out of my mind.

I am so whipped.

Truly, truly whipped. And I haven't even claimed her yet.

If she dies, I'm doomed.

Even if she lives, I'm still doomed. Because she won't remember me.

It's like a tragic Romeo and Juliet story. Except, they live.

But they never find their true loves.

"You'll just have to start all over again." Kyra's voice broke through my thoughts. "There's still a chance."

"It won't be the same." I mumbled.

"But you'll still have her."

She was right. There was a small, indistinct light at the end of the tunnel.

I'd have to catch it.

I exited the room and found Liam, the best fighter in my pack. "Guard her. Don't do anything just...guard. She's in there." I pointed to the room.

He nodded and went inside. I went out to my car, running a hand through my hair and getting in. I drove to Dylan's house then got out, walking in without knocking. I was familiar with it enough.

I went to the bathroom first, because I had to GO.

I opened the door and found Dylan, with her shirt halfway off and the shower on. We stared at each other for a few beats before she shrieked hoarsely. "Oh my god! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!" Instead of doing as I was told and getting out, I was so happy I ran up to her and hugged her, them kissed her. She shoved me hard. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?! HUH! ANSWER ME PUNK!"

"Oh crap." I said, stumbling out. She slammed the door behind me. I leaned against the wall and slid down it, sighing.

Talk about terrible first impressions.

"You poor kid." Dalton said, sitting beside me.

I put my head in my hands. "She's going to hate me." I groaned.

"I know. You really have all the right moves." He said sarcastically. He had short, cut hair and brown skin, was tall and had really large hands. His brown eyes were understanding.

Dylan's POV:

I was pissed.

First, I wake up with this sore body, and I'm all grimy and stuff and covered in sweat. Then, when my aunt comes up, she says I have to wait for some guy named Jude so she can explain what's going on, my throat feels like someone took a cheese grater and scraped my throat. And when I finally get into the shower to try and calm down, some guy comes in and hugs me and kisses me! I don't even know him!

I scrubbed harder, until my skin was red, and rinsed, stepping out and wrapping a towel around myself. I dried off and slid on a white camisole with short blue shorts and combed my hair down. I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant, then, slipping on some ankle socks, walked out.

Straight into a brick wall.

I stumbled back and he caught me. I pulled back. Hurt flashed across his features, but I narrowed my eyes at him. "You." I said, poking him in the chest.

"I prefer Jude, but 'you' is okay."

"Move."

"Say please."

"No."

"Say please."

"No."

"I can stand here all day."

"So can I."

We stared each other down. He had very pretty blue eyes, I noticed, with black fringe that seemed to cover it. And he looked a little haggard, even though his eyes were shining. "You have a really nice body you know, it's PERFECT."

"Oh my god." I said, mortified. My face heated up. He grinned wickedly.

"Shall I compare thee to Angelina Jolie?"

"Please move!"

"See? That wasn't so bad." He chuckled, stepping to the side. Then he leaned down. "But I wasn't kidding." He whispered.

He walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

I shook my head and walked into the kitchen. "Aunt Kaitlin, no offense intended by the French, but who in the hell was THAT?"

"That," she said simply, "was Jude."

So. That cocky, arrogant, beautiful blue eyed guy was Jude.

I didn't mean the last part.

Not really, anyway.

"Will someone please explain to me what's going on here? And who's that guy?" I asked, pointing to the guy with his arm around her shoulders. He waved, yawning widely. "I'm Dalton. Nice to meet you, I'm marrying your aunt."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

boring and short, i know, but oh well. the next chappie should be neat.