FOUR

You barely manage to hold back cursing out loud when you feel Jungkook's breath tickle your ear, but you jump so hard that you crash your head hard against a cymbal. The loud noise makes the both of you stiffen, and Jungkook blinks staring at you holding a hand to your poor, injured head.

Then all hell breaks lose.

Jungkook shrieks in laughter at your misery, and you start yelling him out of embarrassment, frustration and pain.

"Shut up, you asshole!"

"You should have seen your face! If only I had taken a picture of it, it would have won the 'ugliest face of the year' award!"

You don't find that funny, but Jungkook can't stop laughing, to the point he's literally crying- which goes to show he's being a complete ass, because he doesn't even consider the fact that you just hit your head so hard that there's a possibility you might be concussed.

Instead he's just sitting there howling like a chimpanzee gone mad.

"You seriously suck," you hiss irritatedly, rubbing the sore spot on the crown of your head. " If I won ugliest picture of the year, you'd win biggest asshole of the planet."

"Okay, okay," Jungkook splutters in between bursts of laughter, trying to calm himself. "Come here, I'll be a gentleman and rub it for you."

"The problem is, you can never be gentleman," you remind him, and Jungkook rolls his eyes, but a stupid grin is still plastered on his face. It may be the first genuine smile he's shown you in a long time.

Jungkook grabs your arm and pulls you closer, then presses his other palm on the top of your head. A pain shoots through your body, making you whine as your press your hands against against his chest and try to push him away.

"Stop! Just leave me alone!"

"I'm trying to mend that poor head of yours, so stop squirming like a worm."

"I don't need you to!"

You try to wriggle out of his grasp, but he secures you in place with a firm grip on your arm.

"Come on, trust me," he reassures in a serious tone, giving you a look that send alarm bells ringing in your head. "I'll be gentle."

Don't trust him, don't trust him, don't trust him-

But you can't help but soften a little, seeing how he might really mean to help, though no one can never be 100% sure with Jungkook. He's a good actor, you see, like how he's good at probably everything. The world is unfair, and the biggest proof is Jungkook.

"I don't trust you."

"Just trust me, and hurry, otherwise it's going to start swelling."

He attacks you with those bunny eyes, and it's super effective. You feel yourself falter.

"Are you sure you're not up to something?"

"A hundred percent sure."

Jungkook maintains a sincere expression, and you let your guard down. Just a teeny tiny bit.

"I still don't trust you, but...fine."

"Now, that's a good girl. Here, come sit in front of me."

Jungkook pats the spot in front of him, grinning.

The nickname makes you blush because it sounds pretty kinky, or maybe you just have a dirty mind, whatever. But you quickly move to hide your blush, positioning yourself between his legs where he wants you.