FIFTEEN

"But I'm tired Jeonnnn," you whine into the phone. With closed eyes and body flopped on the bed like a sunbathing seal, you feel soreness wreck every muscle. You shift uncomfortably, grabbing a pillow to tuck underneath your face and groaning as you did as your muscles strained in your arm. God, you're in pain. Stupid camp.

Jungkook scolds through the phone, his voice determined, telling you he's not taking no for an answer.

"Stop being so lazy, y/n! Get your butt off the bed, it's 1 pm for goodness sake," he chides, and you can imagine the expression he probably has on his face so vividly-the way his eyebrows would be pulled into a frown, his eyes disapproving, the cutest little pout hanging on his lips as he nagged. Thinking about it automatically brought a smile to your face, even though you're feeling so lazy that even moving your face muscles have become a chore. "Wash up and I'll come get you by 1.30. Got it?"

"I'm going to lock all the doors and windows then get my headphones on and set the dog free so he can go bite your ass when you-"

"Don't make me into a criminal y/n, cause I will literally break in and drag your ass out of the house. 1.30. Don't be late. Oh and y/n, you don't even have a dog."

With the the line drops dead, and you just lie there, incredulous at the nerve of this guy. Who does he think he is, forcing you out of the house on this precious Saturday afternoon when you're supposed to laze around in your room snacking and watching dramas all day? Now he's just ruined all your grand plans.

"Jeon Jungkook is an annoying bunny dick! " you shouted to the empty air in your room, glad your parents weren't home to hear it, before unwillingly crawling to the bathroom to pull yourself together with the little energy you had. If you had to imagine this scene, well, you'd describe it as Sadako making her way to the toilet. I'm sure you get the image.

True to his word, Jungkook rings the doorbell at 1.30 sharp. You're in the midst of madly brushing your hair, trying to tame the bird's nest sitting atop your head. You curse loudly as you hit your toe against the leg of the dresser as you tried to rush out of your room, then fumbling clumsily with a hand still brushing your locks, you limp to the main door and rip it open.

Jungkook's smiling face pops up, but you return with a growl.

"I'm going to kill you, Jeon Jungkook."

"Well, good afternoon to you too, y/n."

Jungkook laughs seeing you still struggle with combing out the knots in your hair, those stupid pain causing lumps. "How cute," he coos, before reaching out to ruffle your hair before nonchalantly walking past you into the house, messing up the strands again. If your comb was sharp enough, you would have stabbed him right there and then.

"Your parents are not home?"

"Nope," you huff as you collapse onto the couch, relieved at getting the last knot out of your hair. "And thank god they're not too."

"Geez, y/n/ what kind of thoughts are you having?" Jungkook feigns shock as he covers his chest protectively with his arms while raise a brow at him. "I'm not that kind of guy."

"And I'm not that kind of girl, so rest assured."

"Says the one who pulled some kinky ass stunt about punishing me by leaving hickeys on me."

"Says the one who enjoyed it throughout."

"Well," Jungkook shrugs, all smug as he casts your a smirk. "I won't deny that. The hickey you left is still here, look look."

Jungkook strides over to you and pulls the collared shirt down his neck, revealing a purplish bruise evident at the base of his neck as he practically shoves it in your face, and a blush immediately crawls up your face as you step back to safety. Aren't you..liking this a bit too much?