Chapter 2

- When you reached the mansion

I gulped, feeling nervous and butterflies swelled up in my tummy. I did my last and final touches and took a deep breathe.

- Rringg!

I heard footsteps and decided to lean closer a little just to hear them better.

"Ahh! " I squeaked.

A man opened to door causing me to almost trip. I quickly straightened my back and saw that man with broad shoulders. I managed to pull of a smile for him and realised that he is actually handsome. He looked back at me and started talking.

??? : Oh?! You must be our stepsister, come on in! By the way, I am Jin

Me : That's right! I am Y/N.

Jin : {giggles} You seem very bright!

Me : Thank you.

I walked in and heard footsteps from up and front. I saw six other boys running towards the area where I was.

I thought that Jin is actually quite nice, but will the others treat me like how he treated me?

I saw one with a gummy smile. So cute! Erm, wait, what am I thinking, he is my brother after all.

I waved and he cleared his throat

I waved and he cleared his throat. I rubbed my arm, trying hard not to blush, why is he so freaking handsome too? I wonder, are all of my stepbrothers going to be hot, handsome and cute?

Snap out of it Y/N!

When all of them were here, they sat down on the couch which was really big too. They invited me to sit down and I ended up sitting beside Jin.

Jin : This is our stepsister, I mean, I would love to call her my own sister. If that's okay with you?

I nod my head of approval.

I started introducing myself.

Me : Erm, hi! I am Y/N. I would be staying here for quite long and I really hope that our relationship will be perfect. {blushes} Hehehe...