Chapter 10

Hmm... Since he doesn't like Nancy, why don't they break up already?

I asked, "Why don't you break up with her? "

Jimin : She won't let me.

What kind of nonsense is that?! Like bruh!

I rolled my eyes and said, "Why don't I help you to break up with her? "

He looked at me, suspicious. I smirked and said, "Well, if you won't want my help... "

He grabbed wrist and said, "How? "

I winked at him and went out of the room. He stood there, speechless.

I had something in mind. I mean, if you can't break up with her, why not make her break up with him? Right?

I saw Gummy sleeping on the couch and wanted to wake him up, he is taking the whole couch! I need to sit too! I crossed my arms and cleared my throat. He squirmed his eyes and continued ignoring me.

Me : Gummy oppa! Get off the couch, I want to sit!

He groaned and sat up. He seemed annoyed and gave me a death glare. What did I do wrong?

Gummy : I want to sleep, don't wake me up like that next time.

Me : Then where do I sit? I can't wait for you to wake up.

Gummy's eyes darkened and he stood up. He loomed over me and said, "Don't tell me what to do. Understood? "

I rolled my eyes, who does he think he is? Jimin stepped in and stammered,"Y/N! Come here! "

I followed him in and he pulled me into his room.

He close the door behind him and said, "Why did you wake him up?! "

Jimin : He gets angry at the person or people who wake him up, he needs his sleep or he will be grumpy and if you are not his sister, he will kill you already.

Me : Thanks for telling me now.

Jimin : {smiles} I'm glad you thank me.

I giggled and looked around his room. Wow... Cool stuffs! His bed was messy and his books are all in a pile of mess. Some of his clothes were on the floor and his big fluffy pillow laid helplessly on the cold hard floor. His face turned pink and he quickly put his pillow on his bed.

Me : Oh... Such a mess!

Jimin : Hehehe... Now quit looking at my room! Now, tell me, what is your plan?

Ahh... The plan.

-The next day

I was sleeping peacefully when someone opened my door and shouted at my ear.

??? : Y/N AH! WAKE UP!

I had a heart attack and quickly sat up. I rubbed my eyes and saw Kookie oppa.

Me : W-What?!

Kookie : Well, since you don't have to go to school, I need to tell you something. I also need to rush to school now.

Me : Wae?

Kookie : You will be home with Suga hyung and J-hope hyung. Jin hyung will be out for something.

Me : Ya, then?

Kookie : That's all!

Me : You woke me from my wonderful sleep just to tell me that?! Are you serious?! Kookie oppa ah!

Kookie : Hehehe...

Me : Aish!

I threw my pillow at him and he ran away. I got ready and wore this :