Chapter 6

Nancy?! What makes her so popular? I mean she is pretty...

She stared at me like I was a rat and I rolled my eyes.

Nancy smirked, "Oh? Why look at me like that? Jealous that I am perfect and you...Tch...fix your whole thing. "

I crossed my arms and I glanced at my brothers. Are they not standing up for me?

I looked at Jimin and he just smiled at her, agreeing. What on earth was that? I looked at the others and they seemed annoyed with Nancy. I stood up and smiled at Nancy.

Me : Oh? What about you? Have you seen your face lately? Tch...I bet this is not the first time you heard that?

She stopped in her tracks and frowned, she turned to Jimin and said, "Teach your sister some manners. "

I gasped and tilted my head. No one messes with me, I don't care if she is popular or not, if you mess with me, I will hit you back ten times harder. I was annoyed and I felt someone holding onto my wrist.

I looked back and saw Yuri shaking her head. I calmed myself and said, "Ugh... I am not in the mood for sluts, let's go. "

The others stood there, frozen and astonished by what I just said. I saw Nancy, furious, clenching her fist, ready to flung it to my face.

We continued with class.

-At home

I threw my books on the couch and sat down to eat lunch.

Jin : How's your first day?

Suga : Was it good or bad?

Me : {smirks} Great! It was so good.

I ate and went into my room.

-Knocks

Someone knocked on my door and I opened to see Jimin. He frowned and shut the door behind him. I was confused, why is he mad?

Jimin held my wrist tightly and pulled me roughly. I flinched and glared at him. What was that?

I struggled to get his grip off my wrist but it was to no avail.

I was frustrated and I gritted my teeth.

Me : Why do you think you are doing?!

Jimin : Why did you do that?!

Me : Do what?!

Jimin : Embarrass Nancy.

Me : Huh! That slut? She was insulting me right in my face and you did not even do anything!

Jimin : She wasn't even insulting! She was stating a fact!

I paused. What. Did. He. Say? Anger boiled, so now he is calling me ugly? I won't let that aside. I used all my might and pushed him.

His eyes softened and he quickly said, "Look, I did not mean to say that... It just came out from my mouth, mianhe... Please. "

I did not care I hate him now. I felt weak and tears rolled down as I remembered Kai.

Me : Why did you cheat on me?!

Kai : Puh-lease! She is so beautiful and you are a slut and you don't look good, fix everything, then you can come crawling back to me!

Me : {SLAPS} I will never forget what you have done. Don't come back to me, I will never ever get back with you, jerk!

I stopped and Jimin looked at me in confusion. I fell onto the floor and I started crying.

Jimin kneeled down and held my shoulders, "Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?! Y/N!"

I looked back at him and his eyes were full of love and worry. I don't need his symphony. I hate him.

Me : Don't ever talk to me or come near me. Get lost!

He would not budge.

Jimin then said, "Aniyo, I love you as a sister, I need to help you. I don't care if you hate me or not, I will not go. "

I was on fire, what the hell?! Love me as a sister?! He did not even stand up for me and he even said that I was ugly and I should fix everything!

I will never forgive him!

I stood up and slapped him. He touched his burning cheek and looked back at me.

Jimin : WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!

Me : Get lost, I will never want to see your face again!

Jimin : What is said earlier was all wrong, I really did not mean what I said!

Me : If you did not mean it then you won't say it. Nancy is a slut, why can't you tell that?!

Jimin : She is my girlfriend! How could I not trust her?!

I paused. What?! Girlfriend?!

Me : S-So you trust her and not me? I am your sister!

Jimin : No! I don't mean that! You are not even my sis-"

I slapped him again, I was done with him. He said that he love me as a sister but in the end, he said that I am not even his sister, he don't even treat my right!

Me : I SAID GO! NOW!

Jimin : M-Mianhe...Mianhe...

Me : Goodbye!

I kicked him out and saw the others looking at us outside, even Yuri. I sniffed, I guessed they heard everything...

Tears flowed out and I saw Jimin with his head down.

-Night

I laid on my bed and got really annoyed. I hate Jimin! I hate Jimin! He always reminds me of... KAI! EVERYTIME!

Two jerks. Playing with me? That's not gonna happen! I want to change myself. I want to... I need to... I don't care...

-Knocks

Me : Huh?

Jin : It's me, Jin.

Me : Oh, the door is open, come in.

I was upset, tears were coming out of my eyes, I don't know why I am crying for Jimin...

Jin sat down in front of me and touched my cheeks. He smiled and that makes me cheer up.

Jin did an ageyo which made my heart flutter and melt. He wiped my tears away and said in a sweet voice.

Jin said, "Y/N, don't cry. You are beautiful when you smile, I may not know best about girls but I do know that every girl is different and I will accept you no matter what. I love you like a sister and I know what Jimin did was wrong."

I sniffed, he was the best big brother I have ever had. Kind, noble, cute, handsome, pretty, lovable and protective. Why can't Jimin be like that?!

I hugged him and said, "If I ever change, my attitude or my behaviour, please remind me to change back to my old self. "

Author nim ❤

Author nim ❤

He is so cute, he is the oldest but yet, he is so adorable! Look at that picture, no wonder he is call worldwide handsome! 😂 Love him!