Chapter 20

Mochi : Hey Y/N!

I turned my head, to see Jimin oppa beside me. The others reached! There is fifteen minutes left! We better hurry!

I told them about what they need to do. They got ready and Joonie oppa pulled me into my bedroom.

Joonie : Erm, I totally owe you big time!

Me : Wae?

Joonie : I got a date! Su Jeon accepted me and we are officially a couple!

Me : Woo... No problem! I am glad to help!

Joonie : Thanks...

His iconic dimples showed and I almost drifted away. Ahh... Adorable!

??? : Children!

My eyes lit up! Dad!

I ran to the living room and saw my mother and my stepdad, Zack. I was the first to ran to them.

The brothers just stared at us.

Mother : Aww... My beautiful darling! How are you?

Me : Great!

Zack : How are you with my boys?

Me : Hehehe... Erm... Funny story...

Mother and Zack : Hmm?

I turned to Mochi oppa. He blushed and looked down. Should I tell them that I am dating my stepbrother? I gulped. I don't know. Mochi oppa looked at me with caution. He them nod his head.

I took a deep breathe.

Me : Erm... Well, they are great! B-But... Jimin oppa and I are a couple...

Both my mother and Zack tilted their heads. I know, it is big news!

They turned to look at Jimin oppa.

He blushed so hard.

Mother : Hi! I heard much about all of you. All of you are so handsome! It is lucky for my daughter to have you around!

All : T-Thanks... Mdm-

Mother : *smiles* Oh silly! Don't call me that! Call me mother! Or mom.

All : Thanks, Mother.

Zack : Jimin!

Jimin oppa immediately rushed forward and smiled.

Jimin : Yes, Dad?

My mother and Zack exchanged looks and Zack held my hand, I almost jumped in surprise. I noticed that my mother also held Jimin oppa's hand.

Oh lord.

They joined our hands and Mochi oppa looked at me. I looked back at him.

Both Mother and Zack : Aww! Y'all make such a good couple!

The others giggled.

Mother : Oh, I see. Yuri! You are staying here too! Great to see you!

Yuri : Hi! Mrs Kim, I need a home... I have a long story but... *turns to Zack* Hey! Mr Zack, I am also dating your son, Jungkook oppa...

Zack : How delightful! Well, let's celebrate! Jin! I see you cooked! Great job, son!

Pink Princess : Ahahaha!

Well, my brothers got to know my mother more and so did I, I looked through all their wedding photos, with Jimin oppa of course!

We ate, laughed, chatted and you know, we decided a plan. They wanted to have a bonding time with their children so they decided to take up to the amusement park tomorrow! Yass! Best parents ever!

My life couldn't be more pleasant. However, something strike me. Nancy. Where is she? Is she still in school?

I turned to my boy and asked, "Jimin oppa, how is Nancy? "

Jimin : *smirks* Nancy? Oh, she is in jail. We found her accomplice and plus, we have edvidence, the witnesses too! Good to have her out of our lifes, right?

He hugged me and I cuddled in his arms. He kissed my nose and we giggled...
---------------------------------------------------------
Annyeong ~

I am back! Well, this chapter may seem short but, I hope you will still like it. It is not the end yet. I just want to let y'all know that I appreciate all of your support, reads, views, votes, comments and please excuse my errors in the story, especially my English.

Be sure to support this fanfic and my two other fanfics. Please vote and comment anything. I luv my readers! ❤❤❤

Kamsahamida ~