Chapter 13

-In Bangtan house

-Jin's POV

I was cooking for you know, dinner as it is getting late. My phone vibrated and noticed that there is a notification. I picked up my phone and noticed that it is from our group chat, my mind went blank when I saw Y/N's text message.

Oh no! Others came rushing to the living room and panicked. I knew Nancy. Before I graduated, she was a junior, but she is a real slut, not to mention a total playgirl. A big bully. I really hated her. Ugh...

Now she is gonna mess with my lil sis?! Oh hell no!

Suga : Yah! That slut! I am gonna rip that bit-

Jin : Aish! Hajima!

Taehyung : What do we do?

Jungkook : Aish! Nancy!

J-Hope : If she dare hurt my two babies even on one strand of hair, I swear to god...

Yuri : Let's go!

Namjoon : Wait! Do we even have a plan?

Yuri : I don't know!

-End of Jin's POV

-Back to your POV

Jimin frowned and said, "Move aside! You can't hurt us here! In front of everyone? "

Nancy : Oh? Then why not we continue this at the alley over there?

Me : Shut up! Jiminie oppa, let's go.

Jimin wanted to move but Nancy suddenly pulled my hair.

Me : AHH! YAH! OUCH!

Jimin : YAH! HAJIMA!

Nancy : Shut it! Come with me!

She pulled my hair and dragged me to that alley. Oh no! I told the others to go to where we are but now we are in the alley! How are they going to find us?!

I glanced at Jimin oppa and he nod his head.

Once we were at the alley, she pushed me and I fell onto the floor.

He rushed over to me and said, "Did she hurt you bad? Are you alright?! "

I nod my head and he stood up.

Nancy : Oh why? Come! Hit me! As if you will hit a girl! I will torture her until you get back together with me!

Jimin : Shut your dirty mouth and stop hurting her!

Nancy : Make me.

I saw him holding her two wrists and putting them behind her back. I smirked.

Nancy : YAH! IT HURTS! LET GO OF ME!

Jimin : No. Y/N, call the others and tell them that we are here.

I took out my phone and tried calling them.

Nancy : Tch. Y'all are gonna suffer for what you did to me. I swear!

Jimin oppa pushed her to the wall harshly and made her stay like that.

I called the others and they said that they are on their way here.

I stood up and said, "Stop bothering Jimin oppa!"

Nancy smirked and said, "I am not done with you, try me bi*ch."

Anger boiled in me and I grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged on it harshly. She screamed and I pulled it harder.

Me : Don't mess with us.

I looked at Jiminie oppa and he let go of her. I let go of her hair and she gave me a death glare.

Nancy : Well, bring it on! Fight me slut! Figh-

I gave a big slap across her face,  serve her right! She held onto her burning cheek and glared at me. She tried hitting back but I held her wrist just in time. I them pushed her and she fell backwards. Such a weakling!

I rolled my eyes and my boyfriend hugged me from behind.

Mochi oppa : Y/N, great work. I love you.

Me : Ahh... Shh... Not so soon oppa...

Nancy got up and said, "Oh? Flirting now? I will teach you a lesson! "

He let go of me and I quickly dodged her punch. She breathed heavily and slapped me. I looked back at her and slapped her back harder. Oh? She wanna fight huh?

I will do the same then.

I pushed her to the wall and used my knee to kick her stomach area. Well, my knee is pretty strong. She stopped and coughed out a little of blood. I let go of her and she clutched onto her stomach.

Nancy : {groans} Argh! Ouch! What did- {cough} you do to me?! {cough}

Her legs went all wobbly and she kneeled down in front of me. Mochi oppa smirked and said, "Now, don't mess with her. Understood? "

Nancy : What?! I will- {coughs} not give up! Watch me!

I smiled and he held my hand and we ran away. We saw the others on the way and they asked about us. They were all so worried. Aww... They are so sweet!

We went back and ate dinner. We chatted about how brave and fierce I was to Nancy.

Why is she so mean? Why me?

-The next day

I wanted to walk around the nearby park. I wanted to smell the open air and I love nature. I love esthetics!

I got ready :

(Ignore the face)

(Ignore the face)

I walked to the park and saw many people. I then saw Yuri unnie and Kookie oppa?! I smirked and got a little closer to them.

I saw them sitting on a bench, making out. They were kissing lips to lips. I stood in front of them and cleared my throat.

They quickly pull away and their faces turned red.

Kookie oppa scratched his head and smiled innocently at me.

Kookie oppa : Erm... What are you doing here?

Yuri unnie : Y-You saw?

Kookie oppa : Look, Y/N, I know what you are gonna say. I really love Yuri. She is the best!

Yuri unnie : Aww, Kookie oppa daebak!

I rolled my eyes and giggled. I teased them and they ignored me. I did not disturb them and walked away. Ahh... The two little sneaky lovers. Never get tired of that!

-After one week

Ugh... Time to go to school. Why must I go to school! Now I really want Mrs Preach to suspend me for one whole month instead. I have to face that filthy girl again!

Aish!
---------------------------------------------------------
BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT ANYTHING! I LUV YOU! ❤❤❤