Chapter 15

She pulled me and when we were at the roadside, I looked back at the others. They were standing there, all eyes were on me.

I nod to them and they nod back.

Nancy : Hey, you know, I have been thinking...

Me : Hmm?

Nancy : I had been bad to you, maybe that wasn't the best thing to do. I should let Jiminie oppa choose who he wants to be with.

I was getting suspicious, what is she talking about? Why is she so nice, kind and sweet that I always wish she was? Something is fishy with her. She won't just apologize to me like that.

Me : Oh? You really feel that way? Well... I am sorry too, for putting you to the hospital. Mianhe...

Nancy's eyes changed, they darkened and she smirked. She twirled her hair.

Nancy : Well, sorry not sorry!

Me : What?!

Nancy : If you know, no one can ever take Jiminie oppa away from me, neither can you!

Me : Excuse me?

Nancy : Any last words?

Me : What do you mean?

Nancy : I can't have you here, disturbing him and me. Get lost b*tch!

Me : Wha- AHHH!

Last thing I knew she pushed me harshly and I landed with a thud on the hard ground, I felt my skin peeling as the road was bumpy with many sharp rocks. I noticed blood slowly oozing out of my knees. That slut! She stood there and I saw the rest from a far rushing towards me and I tried to stand up. I stood up and that was when I realised, I stared to my left.

I froze there, the horns of a car.

BANG!

I blacked out.

-Jimin's POV

We stood behind afar watching them, Nancy said something and I noticed that Y/N's face seemed unsure and fishy. Something is off. By then, I saw Nancy pushing Y/N. She landed harshly in between the road and many people stared. We quickly rushed towards her but our feet froze suddenly. There was a speeding car, turning towards Y/N!

I wanted to move, but I could not! Oh no!

I shouted, "Y/N! WATCH OUT! "

She could not hear me but instead, she stood up and the car hit her...

I saw the incident, the car stopped and Y/N was flung high up and landed on the hard road in a distance. My heartbeat stopped for a moment.

Y/N...

I panicked and the others quickly called the ambulance and my hyungs.

I dashed over to her side, and the car left?! I held Y/N in my arms and saw her unconscious, bleeding profusely.

Blood gushed out of her head, arms and legs! I suddenly felt that my life had ended, just like that and I saw the hairpin...

Part of it broke and it laid beside her, with warm blood. I turned back to Nancy. She laughed and I knew she did this, she planned everything out! That car, the person inside was working with her! How dare she!

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I stood up with Y/N's blood all over my shirt, pants and hands. I glared at Nancy.

I was furious. What is she? Even a human being doesn't-

I didn't care and for a fact that, I slapped her. She fell onto the floor and touched her cheeks. Since my hand was bloody, her cheek had blood stains.

She frowned and said, "I got rid of her just so that I could be with you! "

Jimin : Shut up you whore! You could have killed an innocent! How dare you!

Nancy : So what?! She is a dirty price of-

I saw Yuri grabbing Nancy's hair.

Her eyes were full of fury.

Yuri : You freaking b*tch! You caused this! Didn't you! Ugh!

Nancy : UGH! LET GO OF MY HAIR!

Yuri : She is my best friend you! Son of a pig! How dare you!

I saw Yuri slapping Nancy and beating her up when the others rushed towards me. What am I going to do?! I felt her heartbeat and it was slowing down, no... It can't be, I can't let her go like this!

I tried mouth to mouth with her so that she could have at least some air to spare.

Taehyung : Y/N! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! UGH! NANCY! I AM GOING TO KILL HER!

Namjoon : {sniffs} MY POOR SISTER! THAT SLUT! ARGH!

Jungkook : {cries} W-WHAT IF-IF-

Jimin : Jungkookie shii! Shh! That won't happen, she will be fine!

What is taking the ambulance so long? This whole chaos...

-End of Jimin's POV

-Back to your POV

Something happened. I was lying on the hospital bed somehow. My head hurts.

I woke up and noticed that I have a bandage around my head. What happened?

I gulped, where is my mom? I can't seem to remember what happened.

I looked at the doctor that was evaluating me.

Me : What happened?

Doctor : Oh! Miss Y/N! You are awake!

Me : Yes...

Doctor : Does your head hurts a lot?

I squinted my eyes, the pain kept hitting me.

Me : It's quite pain, sometimes I can't open my eyes fully.

Doctor : It seemes to me that your head has been severely injured by the car accident.

Me : WHAT?! How could it possibly a car accident? I was at home!

Doctor : Hmm... You had lost some of your memory. I will need to do a few more checkups.

Me : I have lost my memory?

Doctor : Yes, the car accident had a big impact, which caused your brain to be damaged, not too much of course! You also suffered from a huge loss of blood and oxygen, but luckily, the operation went smoothly.

Me : Wow, was it that bad? Then where is my mother?

Doctor : Hmm? I don't seem to know but you do have visitors.

Me : Visitors? Who are they?

Doctor : I will bring them in, in a while.

Me : Thanks doctor.

The doctor left

Visitors? Who could that be? I only have my mother and Yuri. Who else?

Numerous questions filled my head, I did not think too much as my head was hurting real bad, the impact must be very strong.