Chapter 14

-At school

I walked with my oppas and I saw Nancy walking past us again. She did not even bother to look at us, nor Mochi oppa. I guess she had enough of us. She can finally go out of our lives. I held hands with Mochi oppa and we smiled at each other.

We reached to hallway and all of the students stared at us. Even Yuri unnie was holding hands with Kookie oppa. I saw students whispering, should be about me.

A group of girls came towards us and said, "Y/N, why are you with Bangtan? "

I did not know them at all, how did they know my name?

Me : I am their step sister.

Girl 1 : Oh, wow! Lucky you.

Girl 2 : Are you dating Jiminie oppa?

Me : Ya?

Girl 3 : And Yuri is dating Jungkookie oppa?

Yuri : Ne.

Girl 4 : Oh. Bye!

We stared at each other in confusion, what was that all about?

Joonie oppa : You already know that we call Bangtan? Also known as BTS.

Me : Mm. I heard some people talking about it.

Tae oppa : Ohh. So shall we get to class?

All : Ne.

I have the same first class with Kookie oppa and Yuri unnie. They were so sweet towards each other that each time, I had to tease them. Lovebirds!

-Skipped to after school

Bangtan and I was walking back home. I had a great first day because Nancy did not disturb us, ahh... A living day.

-Nancy's POV

I was at home. I called someone.

*Phone call*

Nancy : Are you ready?

??? : Tomorrow after school?

Nancy : Be there! By the way, I will send you a picture of how that girl look like.

??? : Great, can't wait to hit the road.

Nancy : Be careful and not get caught, after doing it, drive away as fast and far as you can, got that?

??? : Alright, boss.

*End of phone call*

I put down my phone and smirked. I laughed evily, who does she think she is?

Y/N, I am coming for you, don't think I am done with you yet! Get ready for tomorrow. There will be a blood bath. Think anyone can take my Jiminie oppa away from me? Think twice!

-End of Nancy's POV

-Back to your POV

I reached home and Pink Princess oppa immediately said, "Eat. "

We rolled our eyes and sat down together to eat lunch. I had to do homework so I ate quickly and left the table, to my bedroom.

I walked in and spent time doing my homework. Just thinking about tomorrow is sick! Ugh...

-Knocks

I finished doing and heard knocks on my door. I said, "Come in! "

I turned around and saw Chim Chim oppa smiling brightly at me.