kiibo

KIIBO X READER; SADDNESS DETECTOR(baymax inspired lul)

(y/n)'s hair flowed in the bathtub as she played with the bubbles on her arms and legs. She needed a nice bath after a tiring day of being stuck in the trial room. It was hell for her, kaede was the blackened student and (y/n) didn't handle it well. Kaede was one of the only students besides kiibo that comforted her and shared the same interests as her since (y/n)'s the ultimate violinist.

(y/n) walked out the bathroom in her pajamas with dripping wet hair, red eyes from the crying and puffy cheeks. Just then the door bell rung. (y/n) didn't feel like answering the door, but who knows what it could be. She dragged herself to the door reluctantly and breathed out a big sigh, encouraging herself to open the door. She twisted the doorknob and saw the metal hand of her friend, kiibo.

There she stood, breaking her promise to herself and just bursted into tears as she dropped her head into kiibo's chest. Kiibo, overwhelmed, pat her back as a way to comfort her. He brought her back into her room and sat her down on her bed.

"beep!beep! someone sad! comfortt--"

Kiibo's robotic system suddenly forced him into hugging (y/n) and at the same time wiping her tears away. Both the teens face were dusted with shades of red, not neon pink but red. Kiibo's body then brought out a cup of milk and a pack of oreos. The 'perfect' sad snack.

(y/n) was still sobbing even after the hours of comforting and couldn't bring herself to eat the milk dipped cookie. Kiibo took out a cookie from the packet, dipped it in the milk and fed it to (y/n) like the couples you see in romance drama's or maybe even cliche teen movies.

"I-I think I should leave you to rest first-" kiibo said as he was getting up from his seat when suddenly he felt a slight warmth on his metal arm. He looked down to see (y/n) grabbing onto his arm, avoiding eye contact as her face wasn't in it's best state. Kiibo blushed at her action but he could understand what was going on so he sat back down and let (y/n) vent out her thoughts, emotions and tears to him.

Soon enough, both of them fell asleep in together's embrace. peacefully.

"seeing this makes me so sad uhuhuhuhuu." said monokuma as he monitored the sleeping teens cuddling together. he was just jealous, go get yourself a 2D babe too :D