makiroll

MAKI X KAITO

Maki was trapped in a box near some cakes. But what was strange was that she was the same height as all the other cakes. Suddenly she heard a sound, like people talking.

"Hey shuichi, want some cake?"

"O-Oh sure."

Maki kept quiet in the box, but then the top of the box opened up and the light exposed her small body with some cream stuck on her legs from the cake. Kaito looked down into the box and blushed at Maki's cute but confused state.

"M-Maki?! What're you doing here?"

"Do you wanna die?" (meaning; shh)

Kaito grabbed Maki carefully and put her in his pocket. He grabbed the cake and brought it out for Shuichi.

"That took longer than expected.."

"Y-Yeah I forgot where I put the cake..hah.."

Maki sat in his pocket for a good hour and fell asleep due to boredom and the comfyness of Kaito's pockets. Kaito closed the door for Shuichi and opened up his pocket, checking to make sure Maki was there. And there she was, sleeping while cuddling the cloth of his pocket.

Kaito blushed as Maki was silently sleeping. She was cute while sleeping. Well, to him that is. I'm pretty sure Maki sleepig is a warning sine to everyone else so make no noise but not to Kaito. Kaito just found it cute and he slowly and gently poked her miniature cheeks.

"cute.."