BREATHING FLESH

Skin. what is it in all actually? Why where you asking these questions while having your body mutilated beyond your own understanding. Maybe, it's because of you losing grip on reality. At first, your body reacted how it should have. Blood gushing and oozing out of every split in your skin. Fatty flesh having nothing to hold it in, caused it to hit the floor with a sickening splatter.

Now, the torn holes became something that caused you to feel like something cracked. Not, in your body but in your mind. What, the fuck was happening. When you looked down at your mangled (practically corpse at this point)body thousands of eyes were embedded in your skin. Blood cascading from each, and every single one.

You'd lost the ability to even scream. Nothing, but bewildered whimpers came from your trembling frame. It's not like you could make much more than that anyway. They blinked, they stared at you. What the fuck where they.

"Awwwee, Finally that little wall holding your site back is broken. Took you long enough fuck," he scoffs,"Not that I didn't enjoy every minute little rabbit~"

After all this time you haven't seen his face. Which, was nearly as tormenting as the rest of this situation. You had no idea who had shown you exactly how fragile your useless existence really was. For all, you knew it could be a skinny teen with a superiority complex.

Then again it could be something so much more fucking terrifying. How you were still alive, you had no fucking idea. Who, or whatever this person was you knew that they exceeded evil.

" Tell me rabbit, do you see what I see now? You've just fallen down the rabbit hole, Alice. You've taken off the blindfold that you delicate little humans call. Reality. "

The voice purred in your ear. "hh-ha-i." you attempt to use your distorted voice. It wasn't much of a surprise given your state.

"Welcome to my side of the fence little rabbit~"

_____________________________________________________________

" WAKE UP!", someone screams, and you woke with a start. Face colliding with the one in front of yours. CRACK. Your skulls strike one another's. sending the other person falling back. "FUCK GET THE FUCK AWAY!" you cry out. The world still blurred around you. You backed into the corner on the coach." OW! Jesus Christ, it's me calm down! Hey!"

Heavy erratic breaths came out in sporadic waves. The tears needless to say soaked your face. "W-Where am I?!", your voice was shaker than your state of mind.

Evan rubbed his forehead before snapping out of it. "(y-y/n) It's okay Relax you're at my house. Fuck you gave me a heart attack. I woke up to You screaming, and I ran down here. You looked like you were having a god damn seizure!"

Your face turned a deep shade of red. As a wave of heat caused by the embarrassment of it all. You'd probably ruined the first friendship you've gained in months. You pull your knees to your chest still unable to control your tears. You probably looked like utter shit.

"I-i I'm sorry! Fuck I'm sorry..." you say your voice cracking. You felt a heat wrap around you it felt so strangely calming. It felt sold. It felt real. Something you haven't felt in a long time." Hey, relax its okay you're awake now it wasn't real. Just breath.." you melt into the warmth you clung to it. It let your self-cry.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my little rabbit yes it keeps on rolling. Enjoy.

Remeber feedback loves 

                                   , Yours truly