CROSSED PATHS

She looked into my eyes and I never really realized how much I really looked like a god damn deer in the headlights. I saw a small slip of paper on the railing. I snagged it and read it aloud, "'Noah, follow the girls down the path :) ' Okay first off is this out of a fucking fortune cookie, second off WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON- Your fuckEN ME -and I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHERE I AM "

Noah laughed "Okay first off yes that is out of a fortune cookie, second We're all in the same fucking boat alright given the fact that fortune is from fucking future rogue god me. TO EXPLAIN IN SHORT NON OF US KNOW WHATS FUCKING GOING ON"

A strange voice emanated from a bag Noah had at his side "Noah- Noah their coming"

" ALRIGHT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" your brain felt like it was glitching because at this point just about everything makes absolutely- no sense at all.

"MY DEAD COUSIN - WHOS NOW TELLING US WE NEED TO FUCKING GO. NOW" he started running before he even finished his sentence and other me grabs my hand, and we bolt.

A sickening laughter echoes behind us that causes your stomach to turn. Any minute you better wake up from this fucked dream or you might actually lose your shit.

A large black hissing arachnid falls from a tree and you let out an ear piercing scream. F u c k spiders. That was the last straw.

"You can't run forever Noah~" followed by a cackle.

Heart pounding - Head spinning- Tears brimming in your eyes as you run. Then everything stops. The world freezes. Static rises in your ears numbing your every will and desire to run. All sound from around you seemed to stop.

Your eyes meet-It. What could you really call It? It was an odd calm that crept into mind and body. Your grip tightened on the hand in yours. Blood dripped from your nose.

You fall to your knees. "I-I don't want to die n-not here-" gravity didn't seem to apply. As you bullet neckless lifted from your neck tugging against your neck.

The numbing static sent relief flooding from your entire body. Practically pumping in your veins. All you could do was stair. Gripping her hands in yours.

You heard a familiar voice from behind, It was fucking him of all people. Your body shook in fear. The other you an him exchange a few words that didn't seem right. He was saving her-wtf.

______________________________________________________________

Ṱ̡̟̖͌̈̚͠H͎̰͈̼͋̐̅̕Ę̗̟͋̊͗͘͜ g̨̳͙͗̑̈̓ͅr͇̞̯̳̈̎̒̚ḁ̱̺̹͑̒̃͠n̰͈͈̄̀̑̑͜d̙̠̓͂̈̂͜͜ H̟̟̪͉̋̔̉͑A̢͖̦͆́̏̅͜B̭͓̩̈́̒̆͜͠I̫͎̲̳͑͂̕͝T̪̘̪̳̾͒̅͗S̢͍̲̣̓̉̑̎ p̝͙̖̹̾̍́͝o̫̮͓̻̾̏͋̑ȋ̬̲̤̼̎̕͠n͙͉͍̙̋̌̕̚t̡͚̹̯̀̈͋͆ o̹̝̹̪̾̈́̒̂f̨̝̦̦͒͑̈͒ v̻̮͕̝͆̈́̃̄ï͓̳͈͓̈́͑͗ȩ̛̳̭̉̓͝ͅẃ̻̜̱̗̇̒͘

______________________________________________________________

Calmly I rounded the corrner. In all honestly I really didn't expect My little rabbit to figure it out so quickly. Pissed me the fuck off, and cut down on play time. Now I have to chase her stupid ass down before she fucks everything into the ground.

The scene in front of me only fueled my pure rage. The little bitch stick in the mud was now attempting to TOUCH MY FUCKING PROPERTY.

"̘͎͙̫̒̑̎̕F̲̺̠̰̓̈́͑͑u̩̥̻̙͂̍̈́͠c̠̮̩̲̄̈̊͝ķ͔̣̫͊̒̕͠i͕̱̠̙̋̃͋͝ǹ̻͕̺̼̎̋̚g̙͙̬̙̉̈̒̕ ċ̯̟͎͉͋̐̕h̢̠̮̬̄̒͛̚ȑ͖͉̘̭̍͒̔i͍̬̳͚̽̊̍̍s̨͇̞̥̽̈́͆͑t̨̨͇̉͌̅̍͜ r̨̹̘̜͐̓͂̚a̪͕͔̼̾̾̚͘b̡͓͔̤̐̽͊͆b͓̝͙̋̌̆̈́͜i͔͉̱͙͑̿͝͝t̟̘̖̖̉͑͒͝.̨̤͈͙͆̐̐̕ Ÿ̢̻̤̰́̄̂͋ó̤͔̳̳̏̔͠u̢̜̮̽̐̈́͂͜ c̯̩̖̹͑̀̏̒ò̞̝̱̝̓́͝u̟̮̥̘̐̒̐̈l͙̙͕̳̑͂̐͘d͔̪̘̩̋̌̓̚n̮̯̮͈͂͑̿̌'̧̛̬͙͕͋̈̌t̖̺͖̺͒͛̂͐ ș̬̗̦̑̀͊͝t͎̺͖̟͛̄̉̕à̢̙̝͎̈́͐̒y̡̗̱̯͗͐̈́͝ ȯ͉̲̣͈̉̃́u̹̼̹͕̽̉̄̾ẗ̩̦͉̬́̂̄̓ ơ̤͈̣͂̎͑͜f̭͇̜͎̑̌̔̎ f̧̪̙͚̾͆̆̒ǘ̻̱̱̪̔̍͠ć̰͓͔͎̀͊͆k͖̭̠̎̋̄͠ͅi͔͔͉̯͋̑̀͘n͈̰̰͎̄̑̾̓g̢̧̗̭͂̈́͊̾ ẗ̤̪̭̹́̀̽̇ṙ̙͚͍͉̒̾͛o̪̣̖̠̾́͊͛ủ̗̬͇͖̓̍͘b̢̙͚̲͒̑̊̈́l̩̹̤̘̎́̓̃é̢̡̙̪́̽̚ f̡̖̣̼́̄́͒ö̧̩͓͖́̋̉̕ŗ̥̦̀̈́̕͝ͅ ţ̳̗͇̓̈́̀̾ě̮̺̟̦̅̓͘n̡͔̰̪̈́̓̍͊ ḟ̧̗̥̻͛̉̎ű̯̪̱͙͌̆͝c̯̻͇̙̓͗̓̏ḵ̭̰̯́̉͒̑i͕͙̱̻̋̀́̐n̖͔̦̤̐̑̀͘g̳͇̲̼͑̂̍̈ m͇̪̺͙̑̋́͝ī̝̥̝̜̽̋͌ṅ̬̤͔̻́̐͠ṳ͙̺͇̓̒̂̊ť̪̯͕̥̽͒͑ē̗͇̹̤̿̈́̚s̢̡̰̗̀̾̈́̐!̼̗̜͓̈̈̀́ C̯̼̦̦̉͒̇͝ỏ̼̖̝̭̾̽͝ȗ̦̦͍͈͆̐̒l͉̺͉̬͛͊͊͊d̡̟͕̳̔͗̍̌ y̢̧̼̳͐͗̈͘a̡͚͉̮̒͋̾̐ḥ̨̜͍̅̕͝͝?̛̰̞̦̘̾̈͒"͔̖̹͉͛̿̅͆

I said spotting other me gentle picking up Bunny. He turned to me with a glare. I couldn't believe he'd grown a soft spot for the little cunt.

"̬͉͕̼̾̿͂̉m̥̬̻͉͗̆͝͝ỳ͓̙͍͉̈́̀̀ m̧̺̦͍̄͐͒͂y͍̬̗̬̅̿̈́̚ b̧̼͎̟̈͒̄̈́ro̠̪̲̬͛̀̈́̏ṯ̞͉̓̊̍͜͝h͉̜̫̥͋̈́̒̏ȅ̡̧̮̩̊̾̀ŕ̢̥͚̼͒͛͠ g̩̤̺̀̕͘͝ͅê̯̱̰̓́̇͜ẗ̨̛͔̼̰́̂́t͕̙̗͑͒̓̚ͅi͎̱̝̟̓̎͗̊ņ̛̺̠͚͛̇͘g̠̟̗̪͂͆͐̑ s͌̈́o̭̱͇̲̾͆̈́̕f̙̤͓̘̉͗̏̐t̰̠̭͓͆̎̿̐ õ̬̠̪̞͌̚͝ň͈̫̲̩̐͋̓ ṁ͎̖̜͕͒̕̕e̲͖̳̲̿̐̒̕ now huh?̢̯̯͍͗͂̐́"̹̫̩͂̍̌͜͝

He only rolled his eyes running off with his little pet.

"fuck off!" he called out."̱̘͕͈͂̓̅̑Y̢͖̥̻͒͆̿͝ò̹̺̗̞̏͌͐ű͎̗͕̮͊̅̽ t͔̯̩͖̉̄͑͘o̢̖̳̰̊͆̉̽ s̢͙̹̩̅̆̃̃è̩̲̣̗̇͐̕x̛̣̺̳̾̈́͛ͅy̫͖̮̑́̋̓͜"̨̩̖̺̔̀̀̿ I call back. What a fucking pussy.

_______________________________________________________________ 

Alright, rabbits I understand things got quite confusing this round. If need be I'll have an explained chapter just ask and you shall reseve ~

, yours truly