Chapt33. and im looking at it

hyunjin🐻
are you coming?
to the dance competition, i mean.

hyejin🐰
OHH
I FORGOT
IM SO SORRY

hyunjin🐻
nahh it's fine!

hyejin🐰
IM GETTING READY RN
text me the address?

hyunjin🐻
yayyy!!!
##-## ## st #######

Hyejin put on a white t-shirt and light blue jeans. Hmm. Is this too casual? She quickly tied her hair up into a ponytail. Oh well!

She suddenly stopped in her steps when she was in front of the doors. Felix is in the dance competition as well... that means I'm going to see him.

* * *

Felix hurriedly slipped into his sneakers and ran out the door. He was almost late.

changbin
she's coming.

felix
who

He typed in who even though he already knew who Changbin meant. Jeon Hyejin. He took a step while typing in the last letter and he couldn't feel the stair's step. Before he knew it, he fell down the stairs. The pain started rushing in his body. He winced. I can't move. He shut his eyes tight. This is not good.

After five minutes of enduring the pain, Felix picked up his now cracked phone and texted someone without looking at the name.

felix
Hyung
I can't make it
I fell down the stairs

Felix's eyes widened as he saw the username.

jeon hyejin is typing...

Felix tried to get up by himself but he fell back on the ground and got a scratch. "Shit."

* * *

Hyejin sat down on the seats above and spotted Minho, Hyunjin, and other competitors, and no Felix.

The competition started. Hyunjin was preforming first. Hyejin then received a text from Felix.

felix
Hyung
I can't make it
I fell down the stairs

Before she knew it, she ran to him.

* * *

Hyunjin's eyes were searching for Hyejin. He grinned when he saw her. He saw her on her phone and the expression of her face, shocked and afraid. The music started playing and Hyunjin started dancing. Hyunjin saw Hyejin exit and his smile left his face.

published
060918