Chapt36. so i try to hide my heart

Jihyo entered the same café the next day, wearing a white shirt and a navy blue skirt. She took a seat across Hyunjin. "Do you want some coffee?"

Hyunjin shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I have to make this quick. Again, I'm sorry, Jihyo, I... I can't return your feelings. I like someone else." Jihyo froze. "I'm sorry. I have to go." Hyunjin got up from his seat and walked to the door but Jihyo tugged his sleeve.

"Don't go. Please.. don't go." Jihyo quietly said. Hyunjin apologized again and walked out. Jihyo's hand released and she covered her face with her hands.

* * *

"Why did you call m-" Changbin threw a punch at Felix. "What the f-"

"Hyunjin rejected Jihyo!"

"Is that why you punched me? It's not like everyone loves her." Changbin threw another punch and Felix started bleeding.

Jeongin quickly rushed to him. "Changbin! Stop!!!"

"I told you! Before her birthday!" Changbin raised his arm again.

Seungmin cried. "No!"

"I did what you asked!" Felix yelled. "She said she likes me."

Changbin lowered his arm. "Then why..."

"I told you, not everyone loves Jihyo. You can't force-"

Changbin threw another punch. Changbin saw blood on his hands and backed away. "I- I didn't realize what I was doing.. sorry..."

Seungmin and Jeongin held onto Felix. Felix wiped the blood from his face. "This is really pathetic." He said and headed downstairs. Seungmin and Jeongin looked away from Changbin and followed Felix.

what have i done...

published
061518