Chapt34. if i tell you i like you first

a/n: 10k in about 3 months? tysm!
Hyejin kneeled down next to Felix. "Can you get up?" Felix looked at Hyejin and tried to get up again, he held onto the handle for support. "Okay, I'll be behind you so can you at least walk up the stairs?" Felix slowly started walking up, occasionally stopping due to the sharp pain. Once he reached the top, Hyejin allowed him to hold onto her with one arm and he pressed a few numbers to unlock his door. Hyejin helped him walk to his room. Felix sat on his bed. "Do you want me to bring you to the hospital?"

"No. Thanks for helping me. You can go now."

Hyejin heated up. "Shut up and do what I say." She said quietly. Felix looked up at her. "I'm not leaving until you get better. You're not bossing me around when you can't even walk by yourself. First, you can lay down." Felix hesitated for a moment and laid down on his bed. Hyejin walked out of the room for a moment and came back in with a towel and a bucket of water. Without saying anything, she placed the towel in the bucket and squeezed out excess water and placed it on Felix's bruises.

-

After the dance competition, Hyunjin and Minho headed over to Jihyo's birthday party, which was at the café next door.

"Ooh, Jihyo, you look very nice today." Minho complimented. Jihyo was wearing a simple pink knee-length dress with earrings. Changbin wore a suit. Jihyo's smile showed her perfect white teeth. The cake was already there, and Changbin lit the candles.

"Hurry, noona. Make a wish!" Seungmin said. Jihyo tried not to glare at him.

"Hyung, she doesn't like being called noona." Jeongin whispered.

"Oh. Right."

Jihyo forced a smile and closed her eyes. I wish that Hyunjin likes me back. I don't need anything else. And she blew the candles.

after the party,

"Hyunjin!" Jihyo called, as she tried to run with her heels. Hyunjin was heading out of the café with Seungmin. "I have something to tell you."

Seungmin looked at Jihyo and then back at Hyunjin. "Sorry, but Hyunjin is tired."

Hyunjin shook his head. "What is it?"

Jihyo pursed her lips together. "Can you come inside the café for a second..?"

Seungmin shook his head at Hyunjin. "Alright. Can you wait a second, Seungmin?" Seungmin sighed and sat on the bench outside.

"What do you want to tell me?"

Jihyo exhaled. "I want to confess my feelings to you. I like you, Hyunjin," she waved her hands at him. "Oh, please don't give me an answer right now."

Hyunjin looked a bit stressed. "Okay," he said and walked back to Seungmin.

Seungmin observed Hyunjin's face. "Oh no. The drama is starting." He muttered.
-

published
060918

published060918

Hwang Hyunjin