Please Read ASAP

Hey everyone, if you follow this story, please follow my account so I can send you updates on my progress as things continue. Starting tonight, I will be rewriting this story so I wanted to give you guys a bit of a warning. I will be changing the main character's name, but at least leaving the first letter of the name the same to try to help with any confusion. I have to reread everything, as I haven't revisited this story in a long time, in order to see if anything else needs to be changed. I hope to have the revised versions of the chapters up soon along with new content so please stay tuned, and as I said on my profile, please feel free to harass and spam my inbox if I don't seem to be doing what I'm promising. 

Hope to have something new for you guys very soon!!

Oh! An additional thing I want to change now that I've been rereading. (It's been maybe an hour/ half hour since I posted the first part of this) Please don't be angry at me, guys, but I want to change her age, too. Now that I'm older, it comes off as a bit pedo-y and we don't want that. I'll keep the gist of the whole beginning bit about him seeing her for the first time for the sake of familiarity and because I don't want to change everything at least, but I also think I can take the story in other directions if I do it this way.