His Plain Obsession|10

Layla

Layla

Three whole weeks since it happened, I looked in the mirror and saw the bags under my eyes.

Three whole weeks since Mr Cedlink was locked away for attempted rape and abuse charges, it had been 3 weeks since the court hearing where his wife screamed at me in tears calling me a no good lying whore.  It had been 3 weeks since I had a good night sleep, Zafar had been trying his best to make me happy.

Venus looked worried but she was mostly with Tod, his mother had came and cried with me. She basically helped me with Venus knowing it would be a while until I'd be okay again, she understood how I felt because she had went through it once before excpect she didn't get off lucky.

I cried harder when I realized how many girls got it worse, how many girls actually got raped before anybody could save them. I couldn't feel happy with myself, I couldn't accept that I was safe and that I was healed.  I just felt wrong and broke, I wished my parents were here to hug me and cry with me but I knew they couldn't.

I knew I wasn't alone, yet I felt like it so badly. I felt alone in my skin, I felt trapped in the world. I hadn't gone back to school because I couldn't go near the classroom again, so I did my work online as I hid inside my home. Ella and Kristy stopped by but I couldn't even find a way to smile at them, I just wanted to fall apart in a hole for nobody to ever find me again.

"Get up." Zafar said, I looked at him confused as he walked into my room.

"Huh?" I said, he walked closer to me and pulled me into the standing position.

"Get up and get dressed we are going out." He said, there was no stuttering in his voice.

"I don't want to." I replied going to sit down, he glared.

"Get dressed." He demanded, my body went rigid and stood still.

"I just want to stay inside Zafar." I whispered looking away from him.

"Go on a date with me." He said, I looked at him quickly.

"Wait what" I said, I felt this warmth inside my chest start to grow.

"Get your cute ass dressed and go on a date with me." He demanded, his voice husky and low.

"You really want to go on a date with me?" I asked him, I felt my eyes fill with tears.

"Why the hell do you think I've been here for the past 3 weeks!" He demanded, grabbing my arm and pulling me closer.

"Pity?" I whispered, it was honestly what I thought.