His Plain Obsession|07

Edited: Feb/07/21

Edited: Feb/07/21

Zafar

Change happened to be the most annoying thing ever created. That crushing moment when everything you built, worked on and moulded with your bare hands crumples before you into the sand.

That was how I felt when I woke up, the bold lines of her ecstasy imprinted on my skin. She had touched me, something no woman had ever done since when I was abused as a child. I winced at the memories of my childhood flooding into my veins.

"You insolent child! Can you do anything right?" My mother growled, dragging me by my hair.

"Mommy I'm sorry!" I cried, the clicking of her heels causing my lungs to restrict.

"Sorry doesn't mean anything in this world, you do something wrong you get punished for it!" She yelled, throwing me into the room of all my nightmares.

"No mom! Please don't keep me in here!" I cried, as she slowly closed the door leaving me in the tiny room

"Bad boys get punished! You, Zafar, are a VERY BAD BOY!" She yelled locking the door behind her.

I remembered looking into the small mirror that was in there, the closet was small and dusty filled with spiders that I couldn't begin to explain the fear I had of. Thick long marks of her nails bleeding onto my shirt left me terrified of what she was capable of.

"Mom! Mom, please! There are spiders! MOM! MOM!" I screamed as a tiny spider climbed up my skin.

"Boys aren't scared of spiders, get over it." She yelled in return hitting the door, with her fist.

I didn't get over it, I shook and cried and whimpered and killed every spider until they were crumbs at my feet. Yet new ones always came, bring out the same fear that would haunt me for years.

I gulped, I touched the lines on my neck. Flashes of last night flooded my mind, I looked at the response I had last night. I remembered the feeling that left a toxic taste in my mouth when I hurt her and watched the fear in her eyes yet the comfort she begged to give me when she said she was alright.

It was the way her body arched to meet my hand, the way she kissed begging for me to give her all I had. It was the way she moaned, the way she gasped for air while shaking around me after reaching her eyes that had me obsessing over her.

"Fuck!" I growled, I was pissed.

I was meant to hate women, hate their existence and touch. I was meant to push them, control them make them understand I'm in control yet I GAVE her control by allowing her to touch me. I was fuming with anger not at her but at myself for this, it confused me so much and I wasn't ready to deal with the outcome.

I was so close to destroying my phone, I wasn't a flirt yet I openly in text message flirted with her last night. I wanted to blame the alcohol but the stupid smile played on my lips when she called me Mr. Possessive yet it didn't fit me.

To Miss Sexy,

Call me Mr. Obsessive, cause I'm obsessed with the thought of you. ;)

I growled when I pressed send, I wasn't prepared for this type of emotions. I felt trapped inside the small closet again waiting for my mother to let me out, I whimpered and fell to the floor curling into a small ball.

To: Mr. Obsessive

I am obsessing over you as well, last night was amazing but I would love to just have a normal date at your pace. :)

I felt my lungs fill with air, I was surprised by the 'by your own pace' part. Did she know something was wrong with me? Did she know I was fucked up mentally?

To: Miss Observant

What does 'by my own pace' mean?

I asked her, my body vibrating with anxiety something I hadn't felt since I was younger. I was in no position to be leading her on, I could hurt her or worse break her heart because of my damaged mind.

To Mr. Obsessive,

I felt something after our first encounter at the hospital, I felt like I was pushing you and the way you reacted when I touched you imprinted in my mind—you hated it, and even though I spat words of hatred and unkindness I knew I was in the wrong. You went through something and I poke fun at it like I even had or have an inkling of what it is, and no amount of rumours will most likely ever come close to what's going on within your head.

I felt something with you and it wasn't just sexual I promise, and if you do too then obsess over me anytime Zafar. x

I felt like every aspect of my life had come out in a text, yet I swear I could hear her voice speaking to me in my head while I read. I knew there was something about her, I knew maybe there was a chance that she wouldn't run from my damaged past.

I sighed running a hand through my hair, I felt weak from the nightmares and my emotions. Everyone said I was a man, a strong and cold man who was going to go far in life. Yet nobody saw the weak boy I was underneath that never got enough love because men weren't meant to be weak.

To: Miss Observant,

I was in the wrong too, but you are truly amazing and I would honestly enjoy being able to obsess over you for a while. I won't say forever just yet, but we'll see how it goes. I hope you can handle the dangerous ride you about to go on. I'll try not to hurt you, or make you leave. I will try my hardest to make you happy enough to stay.

I relaxed, I went and took a shower to wash away all the damaging thoughts but it wasn't until I picked up my phone and saw the voicemail I listen closely.

"I will try my best to be who you need, I will be collected, I will listen, we will take it slow and always communicate—I want this to work Zafar, one step at a time." Layla spoke gently over the phone.

I felt something in my chest, but I shrugged it off and texting a simple reply saying your mine. I got dressed and headed to my next photoshoot that Eric begged me to be at to fix the one I was late for when I crashed into Layla's cousin's car.

As I drove my car after it had gotten fixed, for the first time in years I let the radio play random songs that didn't make sense because it was a small step in a different direction.

Change is terrifying, but it could also be the most amazing experience of your life.

VOTE & COMMENT 💕

VOTE & COMMENT 💕

SORRY, for it being short. I tried to rewrite this chapter a million times but I couldn't.

I LOVE YOU GUYS THO! SEE YOU IN CHAPTER 08
-----------------------------------------------------------