Sweat

Setting: In preparation for the summer you decide to join your local gym (planet fitness/golds gym/ etc). You show up to join and notice today membership is discounted if you signup for a personal trainer. All of the trainers are at the front signup table available to ask questions and setup appointments. You walk in and the front desk receptionist greets you.

Receptionist: hey there. Welcome to planet fitness. I'm kris, Are you new?
You: hey. Yea I'm here to join and possibly get a trainer ?
Kris: k cool well first let me have you fill out this and I'll set you up with someone. Ok?
You take the paperwork and have a seat in the waiting area, right next to the big huge window overlooking the gym. You get this urge that your being watched as your filling out your paperwork. You look up just in time to catch a glimpse of one of the most beautiful creations god has ever made staring back at you before discovering he's been caught and quickly returning to his workout. You find yourself memorized while he lays heavy punch after heavy punch on the punching bag. His muscles flexing and drenched in sweat. The way he bites his lip hard with every swing.

You find your heart racing more and more until

"Hey girl you almost done with that?" Kris interrupts your moment, startling you.
"Oh shit. My bad yes I'm done" you hand her your paperwork as she reads over it.
"Ok ok. Looks like your main goal is toning up more. Well I got the perfect trainer for you" kris says as she grabs your hand and walks you over to the punching bags. You can't believe it, 'this is about up get awkward as hell' you think as she walks right up to your personal eye candy.
"Erik. Meet Y/n. Y/n meet Erik Killmonger. One of our top trainers. Y/n is looking to tone up more so I figured the king of cardio would be best. Have fun you two " kris winked at you as she walked away.
He stopped hitting the punching bag and turns to you.

You all start your session off with basic exercises

You all start your session off with basic exercises. Running on the treadmill, warm-ups. The he walks you back over to the punching bag area, in a secluded corner no one is in.

"Ok Miss (Y/N) now lets work that sexy core out. I want you to punch the bag as hard as you can" You try to throw your hardest hit, but damn near break your wrist in the process. He chuckles.