Devils Den

"Ok ladies....We got some big ballas coming in here tonight....Mr. Ridiculousness himself Sterling Brim is hosting his birthday party with us tonight. And you all know how him and his crew gets down. So give them boys a night to remember.....get cha paper...and go home safe and sound ladies. Love yall." Jessie gave her inspirational speech as all the girls sat in the lockerroom...excited for the night to begin.

"Bitch....you know all she worried about is getting paid oh so lovely off us shaking dat ass and poppin this pussy allllllllll night long" Dime joked as you started to do your makeup. You've been at the Devil Den gentelemans club for over a year and even though you dont dance, everyone knows you. Your the front desk manager and handel all the bookings of tables, booking of dancers and just the over all mood of the club. Your best friend Dime (yes Love and Hip Hop yall) is the headliner of the club....EVERYONE LOVES DIME and dat ass of hers. But even though you have been here and worked your way up from those pole days, to now managing everything....you long to really get out of this life and start your fashion career. You've been making a shit ton of  outfits for all the girls that dance here, and other clubs. But you long to make it in Hollywood as a celebrity stylist.

"Yea..you know Jessie just trying to get paid. But let me get out front and get ready for these fools. Remember last time, that dude Rob was swinging from the damn ceiling in his boxers....we aint for that shit tonight." you get up after putting your ruby red lipstick on and check yourself out in the mirror. You have on a all black spandex crop top with no bra on so your nipple piercing imprints can be seen in clear view. With your liquid black leggings and gold belly chain. Ofcourse you have on your all black red bottoms and diamond solitare necklace. You have on your most expensive wig, aka Chynadoll is what yo call her, on...the jet black one with the bangs. You go out to the front and give your team the lowdown on whose coming and what you expect for the night. 

It's midnight when the whole group shows up. Rowdy and ready for some action as soon as they pull up.

"What's up fellas, welcome to the Devil's Den....I'm Y/N...and I'm at your disposal for the night. Anything you want.....or anyone you want....your wish is my command..as long as its legal..well...semi legal. "you joke....you walk them to their VIP area and get them settled in. 

"Aye babygirl....I got one more homie on the way....look out for me ok boo" Stello taps you on the butt. "Ofcourse Mr. Brimm" you reluctantly smile and walk away...already seeing how this night will go. You walk to the front and get back to working on your VIP list check-ins.

"Uh..excuse me..." 

You keep working...thinking they werent talking to you.

thinking they werent talking to you

"Miss...I'm here for Steelo's party" the male voice deepens. You look up to a pair of the sexiest brown bedroom eyes. He smiles when you look up....perfection in its purest form. "Jesus" you whisper. " Ummmm, where. Michael..." he goes to shake your hand. You slowly shake his hand, but you keep staring at his lips...its so hard to even look away.