Well Deserved

*Ting Ting* your cell goes off as your sitting at your desk, finishing up your final review for your employee's evaluation due tomorrow.  You look down to see his name flash across your screen. You instantly get turned on. Any time bae texts you mid day, you already know what time it is. He has a fetish for midday sexting, especially when he knows your the busiest, meeting with a client or in a meeting. He's a jerk like that, always wanting you to break all the rules for him. 5 years of marriage, 2 kids later, and you both still act like your in high school days just in that puppy dog phase of your relationship.  Everyday is always exciting being married to Mr. Jordan due to all his spontaneous ways. You couldn't ask for a better life. His career was poppin especially after The Black Panther was released. Your marketing firm has been thriving with so many new accounts, so spending quality time with both your careers at in their prime, and two small children is almost impossible.  But somehow he always makes it work time after time. 

"WYD :P" he texts

"Boiiii, what chu think lol working..being bored, trying to get out of here. Wyd bighead"

"Waitin on you......"

"????"

"Be ready at 7:00. Don't worry, the kids are at my parents for the weekend. I picked them up from school already. Just make sure when you get off...you go straight home...and get ready"

You look at your watch, its 4:53, you close up your computer and grab your purse rushing out your office. "Kelly, I'll see you Monday morning girl" you say to your assistant as you walk fast past her desk rushing to the elevator. Kelly chuckles, "Kids must be at the grandparents. Ya'll two behave!" she yelled as you rush into the elevator and to your car. You toss your pocketbook into your Infinity truck and start the engine. 

*Ting Ting*

'Why you rushing Mrs. Jordan 0_0? Don'y hurt yourself'

You look around the parking lot to see if you are being watched.

'Dont play with me Mike. Where are you?'

'In due time baby...get home...get dressed. Daddy will see you soon'

The drive home was so fast, by the time you realize it your at your front door

The drive home was so fast, by the time you realize it your at your front door. You walk into your house as soft music plays from your google home device. There are single white rose petals leading up to your bedroom where laid out on your bed is the sexiest little white spaghetti strapped dress and blush pink heels you have ever seen....and you know you didn't buy either.  *TING TING* you look down at your phone.

"49 minutes Miss Jordan :)"

You rush to get dressed and look yourself over in the mirror. 'Damn bitch....two kids where?' you turn and admire all those long hard days in the gym had paid off. You hear a car horn honk as you grab your purse and phone and walk outside.