Bet the Neighbors Know my Name

You just moved into the house of your dreams. It took some time, but you finally made it in LA. You've been a dance instructor for over 15 years, and after finally packing up your bags and hoping on a plane, you landed multiple major jobs as a dance choreographer for some of the world's top entertainers. From Beyonce's world tour, MTV music award shows, Rihanna, Chris Brown....youve done all their choreography...and its totally paid off. You purchased a laid out 5 bedroom mansion in Sherman Oaks, California. And a large dance studio in downtown Hollywood as well. And today is moving day, you sit outside on your front steps waiting for the movers to arrive with all your new furniture. Your little puppy Shu runs around your front yard while you chase her and playing with her favorite chew ball. Your phone rings as you jog back up to your steps to retrieve it, Shu runs after her ball as it rolls out the front yard. You turn just to catch a glimpse of her leaving out the gate.

"SHUUUU!" you go chasing after her and hop over the front gate.

Boom! You run right into the strongest pair of arms and shoulders you have ever felt in your life

Boom! You run right into the strongest pair of arms and shoulders you have ever felt in your life. As you try to catch yourself from falling, the arms grab you helping you to stable yourself. Then those magnificent pearly whites, and delicious dimples flash at you. "Oh shit, you ok miss?" he says. You can't stop staring at his lips, as he pick's Shu up.

"Is this your baby? She ran right up to me." he hands Shu to you petting her on the head. You're mesmerized. He waves his hand in front of your eyes "Umm hi...I'm Michael"

"Uh...Hmm Hi. I'm Y/N. Thank God for you....I mean Thank you...Shu is a little escape artist"

"Awww its ok. She's a cutie....it was my pleasure. So. you new to this area?"

"Yea...just brought this one here....just waiting on my movers to come" you look down at you watch"who are a hour late" you pick up Shu and place her on the other side of your fence. You turn back to Mike, catching him looking at your ass through your leggings. You chuckle, as he try to avoid eye contact.

"Oh..damn..well if you need any help or anything. I'm right there, directly across. Just knock if you need me"

"Umm thanks...I appreciate that. See ya Michael" you start to turn around and walk back up to your porch, and look back to see him still standing there staring.

"Ha, what? You've been staring for a minute. Just say it"

He shakes his head and grins. "Bye Miss.....Miss.....?"

"Y/N..just call me Y/N"

You go into your house with Shu, calling the movers and fussing them out.