DMs

Its Saturday night and yet again...you girlfriends have bluffed you out. After a entire week of making and changing plans, you all finally decide to hit the town and go bar hoping. You spent all day getting your hair and nails done, picking out the best outfit. And as soon as you step out the shower to check your phone.....you see it.

2 New Text from Kellz
1 New Text from Maria
'Hey...Im sorry boo...can we reschedule...Carl is coming over in a little bit to talk..."
"Hey gurl..look my baby sister fell thru...."

You fall back on the bed...beyond pissed.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" you yell as your whole mood shifts into anger. You slip on your spandex booty shorts and sports bra and tie your freshly straightened hair up into a messy bun, not caring that you just got it done. Turning on your Beats by Dre Pill, you flip through your playlist and hit shuffle. Saweetie's "Icey" comes over the speakers as you plop back on your bed and open up Instagram. You start scrolling down your timeline looking at all the crazy mixture of celebs and their perfect pictures and your crazy friends. You get a notification that someone tagged you in a post, its your sister Makenzie. You go to the post and a grin instantly comes across your face. Its a mini vid of your celeb crush, Michael B Jordan, on Snap with the girliest filter he could find.....but somehow he has pulled it off to be so manly and sexy as the bright butterflies dance around his head.

but somehow he has pulled it off to be so manly and sexy as the bright butterflies dance around his head

'...and he still fine as hell...' you reply to her.You keep scrolling and become bored. So you change to your camera and snap a pic of you laying across the bed with the 'bummed out'face.

BaltimoresKimora #CurrentSituation when ya girls leave you high and dry for the night #ImBored

you post.

You put your phone down and go to your kitchen to grab yourself a bottle of water.

Ting! you have a notification.

You check it and damn near drop your phone.
He liked your comment.....no sis...he actually liked it. You go to the post and see he even commented....

MichaelBJordan'....u2 0_o'

You sit there and stare at the comment for a second..not knowin how to respond...then...Ting..another notification appears...in your inbox