We can't be friends

"Look Erik..sign the damn papers, I got shit to do!"

"So you tryin leave me like this marriage wasnt shit Y/N? Like I didnt love you or gave a fuck about-"

"EXACTLY WHY WE ARE HERE NOW....YOU DIDNT GIVE A FUCK ERIK!"

He sits back in his chair, rage in his eyes as he clenches his jaw

He sits back in his chair, rage in his eyes as he clenches his jaw. You know you hit a nerve with that comment, but fuck him. It's been a long troubling 3 years and you have had enough. Granted being married to one of the world's most lovable and desired men was something that  you joked about with him. But your 15+ years of friendship, and 5 years of marriage somehow could not with stand the last three years of complete loneliness and pain he brought you. With three major movies back to back, all the attention and fame somehow tripled and took over everything. Fame was not anything new to you, hell you dated and married a celebrity. But the months on end of not seeing him, not being with him, and when he was home his cell phone and Snapchat and Ig kept him company at night. Not to mention the only times he really wanted you around was when he needed you to walk a red carpet with him and show face. You took the hint and started to worry more about Y/N. You started your own clothing line, got back in the gym...and now you were making a name for yourself.....without his help. You even got offered a modeling gig for a very well known lingerie line with your new fit tight body. And Erik was not one to support his wife being half naked on billboards and magazines worldwide. 

"I'm going to step out for one second and let you all talk this through calmly. We still have to go about dividing up assets before we finalize the divorce. But we cant do any of that unless you all can stop fighting. Mr and Mrs Jordan, please make sure this is something you both want before signing papers. I'll be back in a hour." the lawyer said as she exited the conference room.

"You make me fuckin sick" you say as you scoff and pace the room. Your stiletto heels clank and echo in the deathly silent room.

"I..I make you sick..really? how? Because I wont let you walk around here like some video hoe? Because I want the old Y/N back"

"Oh..the old Y/N...with all her low self confidence and 100lbs of fat who sat at home like a little lost puppy waiting for her owner to come back home. Yea I BET YOU DO MISS THAT ERIK! You left me alone for months....MONTHS.....and when you were home....I was never you priority! So I had to do me"

"I bet you did....DO YOU." Erik leans up and puts his head in his hands. "Y/N, who the fuck is he?"

 "Y/N, who the fuck is he?"