Overtime

YOU:...I know..and now they want me to interview and train 10 new hires for the busy season before the next quarter starts....IN A WEEK! Like...I do have a life outside of this bitch....damn!

BESTIE: I'm sorry boop....well I'll make sure to take some extra shots on the plane next week and when we get down to Miami....dont worry....youll be down here in no time to hang with us.

:(

You close out of the text with your best friend as you turn back around to your desk. Its 4th quarter, end of the year...and its always busy as hell around this time. Between out of town investors coming to visit the factory, Christmas rush orders, and your boss down your neck to hire more people...YOU ARE DONE WITH WORK FOR THE HOLIDAYS! Not to mention, last week was your 31st birthday, and honestly...as much as your appreciative to see another year.....being newly single, over the hill, no kids, and now not getting to "get ya groove back" in Miami with your girls is really starting to get to you. It's only 11:15am and your already looking to pull out that bottle of tequila your secretary got you for your birthday last week. As soon as you go to grab it there is a knock at the door.

"Uh...Y/N..your 12 o'clock is here to see you." Sherri your secretary walks in
You exhale loudly as she smirks, knowing how stress you've been lately.
"Kinda early huh?" you give her a smug look

"Yea..but umm..I think you should take a look over his resume" she winks at you as she hands over the piece of paper. You look at her with confusion. Shaking your head, you read over it.

"Ok, he wants the warehouse position...so what?"

She sighs....and whispers "Believe me...you'll want to take this interview NOW" she smirks then walks to the door. "Mr. Jordan, she'll see you now" she says holding her hand out as "HE"  walks in.

His smile and soft lips are the first thing you notice as he smoothly glides into your office

His smile and soft lips are the first thing you notice as he smoothly glides into your office. The fitted white tshirt excentuates every muscle from his shoulders, chest and biceps. It just clings to his body, as the clean smelling aroma of Armani Exchange colgne sweep past your nose.

"Good afternoon Ma'am, I'm Michael Jordan, but everyone calls me Mike" he extends his hand to you.
Your stuck...
Between his perfect physique, stunning smile and adorable dimples...you barely can react in time without being akward. You snap out of it.

"Hi...I'm...I'm Y/N. Have a seat Mike, nice to meet you. So your intrested in a factory worker position?"
"Yes ma'am......I was refered to you all by a current employee...Corey"
"Oh is that so...ok I will have to thank him, we are in need of some trustworthy employees. So tell me a little about yourself."

As he starts to talk....you dont even care what he is saying. Your eyes are completely trained on his lips as they move and every now and then  are bitten as he tries to remember a certain detail or just ponders what next to say.

"..soooo yea. I've just been working in that field my whole life. I was told I was really good with them.."
You come back to reality again "Im sorry...?"
"My hands, I was told I'm good with my hands"
Your panties get wet immediately.
"Oh...Oh really huh? I mean...Well Mike, honestly I like what I see...I mean..I see on paper...on your resume" you take a deep breathe as he smirks at you. "Your hired....take this to Sherry and she can get all your paperwork started. Congrats and welcome" you say standing to shake his hand. He stands as well, eyeing you up and down quickly, "Thank you ma'am"
"You dont have to say ma'am....its Y/N....dont make me feel that old" you joke.
"Ok, Y/N, thanks again"
You watch him walk out your door and your mood about having to spend extra time at work immediately changes.