Wolfed-Up Rabbit

©2014 All Rights Reserved

______________________________________________________________

Because we're all wolves in sheep's clothing, but not Rebecca. She's a wolfed-up rabbit.

Rebecca's in her last year of high school, with not a single romantic interest in anyone. A new guy walks through the halls and pulls Rebecca into a room, in which he takes her 'virginity'. The guy introduces himself as Kim and Rebecca can't help, but feel that she knows him from somewhere. Kim's known Rebecca for years, but after the accident and her memory being damaged he let her be. However, he will do anything to get her to remember him.

What happened before the accident? What happened while they were apart? What's going to happen if they get together again?

***

Everyone in this story is messed up one way or another.
Sex-crazed redheads, anorexic mothers-to-be, suicidal fathers, blood-lusted emo boyfriends, intoxicated boys with colored dyed hair, or crazy masturbating stalkers. There's that... maybe there's more.

This story is NOT edited. So forgive me for any grammar errors.

This story does have sexual content, more than I am accustomed to and certain content(not necessarily sexual) on some chapters might be very triggering to some, so please read at your own risk!

If you are not old enough to read this or simply are not comfortable with certain content(language, homophobicslurs, sex, alcohol and/ or drug intake, murder, suicide, self-harm, eating disorders, etc.) Then I would advice you to not read this story. This will be the first and last time I mention this, so again, read at your own risk. Thank you.