Chapter 1: Are You Satisfied?

Unknown POV

Innocent rabbit on the outside, but a hungry wolf on the inside.

She walked down the halls of the school and I realized that most of the guys were looking at her. Correction. Her body was what they were simply fascinated with. It honestly really pissed me off how they stared, but I couldn't say I wasn't looking at her in the same way. Still, it was a free country and people could stare and talk about others any way they wanted. Her long red hair had been cut short and her body had seriously developed since the last time I'd seen her.

Of course, she most likely didn't remember me at all, but I had made a promise to myself that I'd make her remember even if it meant using force. And since it took me so goddamn long to find her and I really doubted she even remembered my name, I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her inside the closest room, which was the Janitor's Closet... Lovely. They shouldn't mind if we borrowed the place though, they weren't inside anyways.

I looked down at her and she looked back. Her gray eyes were filled with confusion and I simply smiled at her.

Girl's POV

The boy with dark and slightly messy hair who had pulled me into the Janitor's Closet just continued to stare at me. He was looking directly into my eyes and he had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. They were so dark brown, that they almost looked black. Somehow it felt as if I knew him from somewhere.

"Hey... I'm Kim..." He said in a soft, yet husky voice.

Kim... I couldn't say I'd heard of or seen him around before, but being the average and slightly well-mannered person I was, I introduced myself too. "Hi there... I'm Rebecca...."

"I'll call you Becca...." He said in the voice my mind had already registered as attractive. Becca... Someone used to call me that... I just don't remember who...

We then just stared at each other in silence, when suddenly, he kissed me. And somehow this seemed familiar. I kissed him back and when he groped my breast I didn't push him away. I didn't even try to.

Kim's POV

She had definitely developed since the last time I saw her. This probably wasn't the best way to get her to remember me, but it should trigger her memory at least a little bit. I stopped kissing her and she let out a soft sigh. 

I looked at her red hair.

"Why'd you dye your hair red?" I asked even though I knew that was her original hair color.

"I didn't dye it. My hair is naturally red ." She said.

There were about three ways for her to prove it. "Prove it or I won't believe you."

She most likely didn't care whether I believed her or not, but it was always good to just try... and it worked. She unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down slightly, along with her underwear, just enough for me to see some of her pubic hair. Of course, it matched her hair color. It honestly did surprise me that she showed me, but that's kind of what I'd been hoping for.

Rebecca's POV

I felt no shame pulling my jeans down in front of him. It was weird. I still felt as if I knew him from somewhere. Then, he slipped his hand below the waistband of my underwear.

"Hey, what are you- Stop it!" I shrieked and he obliged, but his hand lingered. Questioning, waiting.

I found myself leaning into him and I kissed him. I pulled down my pants and our eyes met.  I smiled.

***

The school halls were suddenly flooded with the faint sound of moans. Everyone who was in the hall immediately grew silent and they all stared at the Janitor's Closet. People began laughing and snickering and whispering and mimicking the sounds and making remarks. A tall and skinny woman, who was the assistant principal, told everyone to go to their classes and surprisingly they all did. The assistant principal opened the Janitor's Closet and walked in, closing the door behind her.

Rebecca's POV

Kim had told me to hide behind a pile of boxes and that's where I currently was. I watched as the assistant principal entered.

"Just what do you think you are doing in here?! I know you're not alone in here either. Where is-" She had begun.

Kim brought his index finger to his lips in the universal gesture to be quiet.

"Just who do you think you are?!" She snapped.

"Don't tell anyone..." Kim said to her, which was later followed by a fifty-dollar bill.

What the hell is this?! And surprisingly enough... She nodded and left.

Even though we were basically not getting into any trouble... I felt horrible. I had let a boy whom I had just met do all that to me. I was disgusted with myself... I was no longer a virgin... At least he used protection... UGH! I still felt terrible...