Chapter 19: Bitch Ass

Kim's POV

Now that I think about it, I feel like an asshole, but oh well, it is what it is.

I got out bed as Becca walked out of the bathroom.

"What did Ralph say?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing relevant."

She laughed and I made my way to the bathroom. I came out minutes later and Becca was on the bed, naked, in the fetal position. Funny.

"You're not gonna put clothes on?" I asked.

"Don't feel like it."

I smiled and lay down next to her and kissed the top of her head. "Go to sleep, Becca", I said as I pulled the covers over her body.

I then turned on my back, closed my eyes and tried to ignore everything, even my breathing— helps me fall asleep? I don't know... I'm fucken weird. Time felt so long. I couldn't fall asleep, everything was so fucken loud. Even my breathing was irritating me because it was loud as fuck.

I opened my eyes and looked at Becca who was already asleep. How long had I been trying to go to sleep for? And how the fuck was she able to knock out so easily?

I called Ralph.

"What do you want, bitch?" He grumbled.

Woah! What the fuck? "What crawled up your ass and died?" 

"What do you want?" Ralph repeated.

"I can't sleep..."

"So you want me to help you fall asleep?", He said, "Hmm... okay."

"Ehhh... I guess"

"Well, I don't know if I can help you with that because I kept Rebecca up all night long." I was almost positive his bitch ass was grinning. I had clearly already forgotten that I had felt bad for what I said.

Motherfucker...

I gripped my phone and had to bite my tongue to keep from cursing him out. I only stopped myself for two reasons. One, Becca was asleep and two, he was just saying it as payback.

I forced a laugh. "Anyway!", I said, "Stop being a dick and help me out here, yeah?"

"Did she really give you a blow job?" Ralph asked suddenly.

"Jesus Christ, Ralph!", I groaned in annoyance, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that, you just pissed me off, okay?"

"Ah... okay"

"Nevermind. It's not like I'm able to fall asleep anyway... Bye."

"Why can't you sleep?" Ralph asked.

"Like hell if I know!"

He laughed. "That sucks."

"You have no fucken idea. Keep myself together with energy drinks and cigarettes. Fucken beautiful, huh?"

Ralph laughed again. "Damn! That really does fucken suck."

"I know," I said and shook my head.

The conversation carried on for a bit until Ralph said he was sleepy and we said goodbye. I stayed awake for a long time after that.

***

Becca's bare back was on my chest and my hands were groping her breasts. Then my phone rang. I didn't answer it.

I continued to grope her breast and my phone continued to ring.

"Kim—"

"Answer it, yeah?", I said, "My hands are busy."