Chapter 11: Cut the Crap.

Kim's POV

Becca went to the bathroom and then into the bedroom, changed into her pajamas— which turned out to be my shirt— and sat on the bed.

She just had to get her damn period now! Right when the celibacy crap was over.

"Are you angry?" Becca asked all of a sudden.

"No, of course not."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Liar! You're upset! I can tell!"

"Okay! I am slightly annoyed that your period happened right when I could and terribly wanted to fuck you but like it is what it is."

She laughed then yawned. "I'm sleepy."

I kissed her forehead. "It's alright. Get some sleep, Becca," I got up ready to leave the room, but I turned around, "So around when is it gonna be done? 'Cause I seriously wanna fu-"

She threw a pillow at my face and I couldn't help, but laugh.

"Okay! I'll let you get some sleep."

***

I went back inside the room a bit later thinking maybe I might try to sleep too when I realized Becca was talking in her sleep. Curiosity overpowered me and I walked closer to her.

"...ph... Ralph," She mumbled.

I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. Then I immediately called the mother fucker telling him to get his ass over here.

***

"Hey! What's up?", Ralph greeted as he walked inside, "You sounded pretty pissed off earlier and I don't know-"

"Cut the crap. How'd you do it? Drugs? Alcohol? Force?"

Ralph looked confused momentarily, but then he mouthed oh. "Um speaking of force. Didn't you force yourself on her at school?"

"I did not force myself on her! Well, I did kiss her and touch her a bit, but," I stopped, "You're trying to change the fucken subject. You little shit. You're trying to distract me."

Ralph grinned.

***

"So it seems that she doesn't remember anything about this umm... particular topic," Ralph said and I nodded. Ralph grinned again. "Well, isn't that interesting?"

"It is... Well, the doctors did say a certain part of her memory was damaged."

Ralph arched a brow. "Just one part?"

I realized then that I hadn't actually put much thought into this... How stupid could I possibly be? "Fucken unbelievable!"

"So apparently the part that was damaged was-"

"Everything that had to do with me is obvious, but since I was the first person she had sex with then she doesn't remember about sex which is why she doesn't remember you either." 

It eally fucken weird that sex is part of what she doesn't remember and yet, the problem that she accumulated was sexual.

"You wanna get wasted?" Ralph asked all of a sudden.

"No."

"N-no?" He gasped with widened eyes.

I sighed. "You  fucken alcoholic."

He shrugged.

We went to some store and bought a few 12-packs. The last thing I remember is us laughing at something, my head smashing on the tabletop, and everything just going black.