15.00

shane's pov

it was now early morning, and we were finally out of the town that people called home, and passed the country side that was in between the towns. it was soon that big lights and tall buildings came into sight, and i smiled knowing that this was an entirely different place then behind us. 

"baby, baby wake up." i said, shaking ryland as he immediately opened his eyes and looked out the front.

i watched ryland's face light up in amusement, as his eyes twinkled as he looked in such awe. i couldn't get enough of him, this is how i wanted to spend the rest of my life. ryland leaned back into the seat, taking out his phone and taking a small picture from where we were and smiled as he looked back at it. 

"where are we exactly?" he asked, his eyes in such curiosity and his voice a bit higher pitch due to him just waking up. 

"we're in the next town from ours. this town is more modern, and has more opportunities for us, not like it is back home." i answered him truthfully, as he nodded and then took his hand into mine and squeezed it. 

"we're only going to stay for a week, i don't want to worry your parents." i spoke, caressing the back of his hand with my thumb. "even if mine don't give a flying fuck about me."

countless calls came through all night, so much that i turned my phone to silent. all of my friends called wondering where i was, my sister too, and even the girl i left gabbie. i knew i left them behind, but life felt so much better when i was with ryland. no one in the entire world has made me feel more loved than he has in just a span of weeks. 

"do you think you'll ever make up with your parents?" ryland simply asked, as i shook my head to his words. 

"they're assholes, ryland. they'll never ever change, all they care about is how they look, and how much money is in their bank accounts." i scoffed, my hands clenched the wheel in anger. "they never took the time to spend time with me, or even as a god damn family. all they will ever fucking care about is their own reputation."

"i know that, shane, trust me i understand what you're telling me." ryland said, as he fully turned his body to my direction. "but at the end of the day, they're still your parents and you're still their son."

"i rather not be their son, and i rather not think of them as my parents." i hissed, but softening once ryland gave me a little frown. "they're merely people that gave life to me, and lead me in ways to meet you."

ryland smiled, as he saw we came to a stop light. his hands traveled to my face, as his eyes stared deep into mine. his lips came into sudden contact with mine, the roughness of his and the softness of mine made the best combination, our lips molding together as if they were made exactly for one another. the light went green again, and ryland backed away, letting me drive on. 

"are you hungry, do you want me to buy you something to eat?" i asked, as almost instantly ryland's stomach growled with ryland laughing. "i guess that's a yes."

i stopped at a convenient store, and we both went inside. i let ryland pick out whatever he wanted as i picked out a couple of things myself, and it came out to be $20 in the end. ryland happily sat back in the car, and drank his slush in happiness. i continued to drive for another couple of minutes, until we arrived at nice hotel in the town. 

ryland put his backpack on that was filled with clothes, and i grabbed my suitcase from the backseat. we easily got a room for seven nights, and went up to our room. ryland opened the door with the little key card, and locked it behind us once we were both in. we set down our things, and ryland giggled, pulling me into the bathroom. 

"how about we take a little shower?" ryland smirked, turning on the water and took off his shirt afterwards. 

ryland continued to strip down in front of my eyes, and i just stood there watching. he then bit his lip slightly, as he grabbed onto my belt, unlocking it and slipping my pants down, along with my boxers as i swiftly yanked my shirt off of my body. once we were both fully nude, ryland grabbed my hand and lead me into the shower with him. 

the hot water fell against our bodies, as we washed our hair with hotel's shampoo, and our bodies too. i was turned to the shower head, letting the hot water hit against my neck, until ryland pulled my hair back, placing his lips onto my neck and bite down. 

a small moan emitted from my lips involuntarily. his lips continued to fall down my back, placing love bites anywhere he wanted. i turned around, taking a hold of ryland and pushing him up against the shower wall. my hands gripped onto his thighs as he lifted himself, his legs wrapping around my waist with his arms behind my neck. 

"what do you think you're doing?" i laughed, as ryland bit his lip once again and put his lips right up against my ear. 

"just doing what daddy loves." he whispered as his breath was slightly shaky, as he then placed a small kiss on my ear before biting it. 

my lips traveled up and down his neck, and his hands roamed my wet hair. paintings of purple, blue, and red were made across his fair skin, and music produced from his lovely lips. it didn't take long for the both of us to need to get things over with. ryland shut the shower off, and threw open the shower curtains. we dried ourselves quickly, not really wanting to ruin the bed that we were about to sleep in. 

ryland fell against the bed, as i easily dominated over him and my lips almost glued to his. he pushed me against the bed, as he willingly went down on his knees to place my length into his mouth, as his tongue roamed around and his lips and hand working to his avail. he made streams of moans and whines burst out of my mouth. 

in the need of releasing, i slightly pushed his head away, slamming him back to the bed and getting on top of him. ryland then leaned over to the side of the bed, opening a pocket in his backpack and grabbed out a condom and tearing it open with his teeth before putting it on my length for me. 

"you're such a dirty slut, aren't you?" i asked breathlessly, as i stared into his dark blue eyes as they were clouded with lust and love at the same time. 

"only for you." he let in response, as i pushed into him and his lips let out countless sounds that drove me even more wild. 

the sounds we made together were such music to my ears, as the bed creaked and hit against the wall harshly added to the background. ryland was in such ecstasy, as his fingernails traveled down my back and his legs were completely wrapped around me and pushing me down further. the way my name fell from his lips made my heart skips beats, he was making me fall more in love with him by the second. 

ryland forced our lips back together, the dryness of both of lips were not cared for. our tongues tangling into a complete mess as ryland then bit down on my lip. he pulled on my lip and bit harder, as he then let go before reaching his point as we both rode it out together. 

once it was all over, his eyes landed on me, and he smiled big before he stared at me directly in the eyes. the way his eyes sparked every time, as he then grabbed his cigarettes from his bag, and handed me one along with one for him. he lit both off and we took a puff together, as he then kissed me. 

there was that taste i loved. 

"god, i'm in love with you." i groaned.

_____

i knOw i'm aN aSs anD diDn'T upDate thIs iN a hOt minUte

but, in honor of the shyland anniversary i decided it's time to finally start this bitch back up again. 

oh, and i changed the name :)

- andy