EPILOUGE

~15 YEARS LATER~

3RD PERSON VIEW

"YUKI GIVE ME BACK MY BOOK BAKA!!!", Yelled Kiku as she chased her brother around the living room.

"Not if u wont teach me how to do that jutsu! 'TTE-BANE",he replied mocking his twin sister.

"Cha! GIVE IT BACK BAKA", She screamed at her older twin.

"You have to teach me first", the brother said.

"FINE! JUST GIVE IT BACK SHANNARO!", she Yelled as the latter stopped chasing each other.

The boy just handed the book and he pulled her to the training area.

"Seriously, couldnt you just teach Yourself? Or maybe even ask papa or Mama?", the girl said in exasperation.

"Mama is busy, Papa just left", he replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

But Little did the two know that they were being watched.

"Seriously Boruto-kun you couldnt teach him? So You knew that Kiku can find out herself, so you did this huh", Sarada said a tick mark in her expression.

"Hey its clever"?, he replied in a questionable tone.

"I really love you, but sometimes you're a huge idiot", The mother said poking her Husband's forehead.

~~~

Kiku POV

Time for another mission.

Yaay *note sarcasm*

Why am I always lumped with my brother?

"Because you know you love me", he said wiggling his eyebrows.

Baka.

"And so are you", he whispered in my ear.

Kuso!

Baka tako
!

...

He didnt hear it CHA!

Damn twin mind reading thing!

Cha!

~~~

"Hey Shikariku!", Yuki called excited.

"Tch. What a drag, seriously, why are we all going on this mission", the brunette complained.

His twin sister then hit him on the head saying, "If we're put in a mission  we're put in a mission okay?".

The boy then grumbled about how much of a drag life is.

"I don't think it's necessary to fight, ne", Inoyuuto replied trying to calm the two down.

"Hey Riku, are you sure its not going to rain?", Inoyuuto asked unsure.

"A hundred and one percent", he replied, happy that his dad actually allowed him to bring his laptop for once.

"Okay", the blonde said in assurance.

"Hey have you guys seen Choaoi?", I asked.

"Um. No. Now that you mention it, I wonder where she is, We're just about to leave", Shikasora said.

"GOOOMEEEENNNNNN", we heard a voice shout, the voice getting louder as it got closer.

They then saw the girl huffing as she arrived.

"Gomen. I was late because there was a 50% off for my favorate chip brand, it's just something that can't be missed!", Choaoi said.

"Well then", Kaito said in a bored tone.

"Tch lets just go", Shikariku complained.

The group then headed to their mission destination.

~~~

3rd POV

"I wonder if this is what Mama and Papa felt when I was getting older", Sarada said out of the blue.

"Yeah", Inojin replied.

"Well. Its no excuse to be lazy and lose brain cells here!", Boruto said as he slammed his hands on the table.

"Stop that now and be quiet, seriously, you still act like a child", Sarada said pinching Boruto's ear.

"Itai", Boruto said as she did so.

"Well there are some things that never change I guess", Mitsuki said making a point towards the two.

"Haha funny", Sarada replied.

"Why dont we all go on a trip for a week? The kids will be gone for two anyway", ChoCho suggested.

"That seems like a good idea! Finally some rest, I'll have to push all my work to Asahi for now, he's very smart if I must say so myself, he can even become the next hokage", Sarada said.

"Ok then its settled, I'll plan where to go, just pack your bags and we'll go tomorrow at 8am okay?", ChoCho said clapping her hands together.

Everyone did a nod or said 'okay'.

And then they left.

~~~

Sarada POV

"Hey Boruto-kun", I asked our of nowhere.

"Ne, Sarada? ", he answered.

"I love you", I said blushing.

"I love you too", he replied kissing my forehead.

~~~~

Shikariku Nara - Son of Shikadai and Sumiere, twin of Shikasora

Shikasora Nara - Daughter of Shikadai and Sumiere, twin of Shikariku.

Inoyuuto Yamanaka - son of Inojin and Himawari

Choaoi Akimichi - daughter of ChoCho and Iwabe (they had to use Akimichi because she was the heiress).

Kaito Yumito - son of Mitsuki and Yuka.

Riku Kaminarimon - son of Denki and Namida.

Yuki - Son of Sarada and Boruto, twin of Kiku

Kiku - daughter of Sarada and Boruto, twin of Yuki.

~~~

OMF GUYS THIS IS IT!

IM SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT AF BUT YAH.

IM SOO HAPPY OF HOW THIS STORY TURNED OUT!

I JUST MIGHT MAKE A SEQUEL BUT THATS FOR THE FUTURE.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.

ALSO. IM GOING TO RE EDIT ALL THE MISTAKES IN THIS BOOK SO YALL CAN ENJOY IT.

I LOVE YALL AND THIS WONT BE THE LAST TIME YALL WILL SEE ME.

SO BYE FOR NOW!

~CandythepotatoDatz~