Chapter 29 - That Man

Sarada

It's been 2 weeks since the baby shower, and Bolt and I decided to 'finally' finish up the nursery.

After some nagging, I got him to agree and so as of right now we are getting ready to go out.

I was wearing a cute sundress, and brought a white handbag, and decided to wear the only pair of shoes that 'actually' fit me, which were a pair of flats.

Imagine Sarada wearing this.

~~~

As Boruto and I walked around the baby stores I saw something really cute.

I then dragged Boruto inside and showed him.

"Look Boruto-kun!!!! They're soo kawaii ne!!", I said pointing to the pair of clothing

He then picked one up and inspected it.

Afterward he took it and we looked some more.

~~~

We were finally finished with our shopping and since 'we' were hungry we decided to have lunch.

We then ordered our food and Boruto sat next to me touching my stomach.

"Make sure you eat alot Sarada, so that our babies will be healthy once they're out", he said caressing my now very noticeable bump with his hand.

I then laughed and nodded back.

And as we were talking, the server came with our food and we ate.

After eating, we decided to go home because we've been out all day, and we were finished anyway.

~~~

As we arrived home, we put all the items in the nursery, and I think Boruto hasn't really seen it before.

"Sarada-chan this is amazing! I told you to rest and not to stress with this while I was gone!", he said a bit upset and amazed (Make up your mind).

"It was okay. I only put the crib and painted the room no biggie!", I said shrugging.

We then put some of the things into the closets and set up the new crib we bought.

"Whew that's it! Now we're done!", I said wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"Yup! Okay now I'm going to shower so wait in the room, unless you want to join me?", he asked with a smirk.

I then blushed a tone that even the tomatoes couldn't compete with.

I then pushed him away towards the bathroom as I ran towards the bedroom.

That man.

I then calmed down and prepared my items to shower.

As I finished Boruto came in fully dressed while drying his hair with a small towel.

"Your turn", he said as he sat on the bed.

"Hn", I replied.

I then went to the bathroom and closed the door.

And as I stepped in the shower Boruto walked in.

I then covered myself with the shower curtain scolding him, "BORUTO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!".

"I was going to brush my Teeth", he replied plainly.

"Geez! It's not like I haven't seen you... You know", he said smirking yet again.

Baka.

I then again blushed a colour brighter than the tomatoes and closed the shower curtain and started to shower.

That man...

~~~
SHORT CHAP IK I'M SORRY BUT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS I HAD
SOO MANY AND LOST THEM AAAAHHH!

SO ANYHOOO.

I WILL REVEAL THE BOY NAME IN THE CHAPTER SARADA WILL GIVE THE BIRTH.

I HOPE YALL DON'T HATE ME.

DON'T KILL ME PLS.

OKAY THANKS.

BIE

~CandythepotatoDatz~