Chapter 16 - Wedding #3

Shikadai POV

As I got in the reception hall some people were already there...

Why did I have to be the best man?

What a drag...

*~*~*~*~*

Boruto POV

As I and Sarada arrived, we got out of the carriage and went in.

There were people who were looking at us,and as we walked to out spot they started clapping.

We were soo happy.

Soon we sat down in our seats and ate.

We cut the cake and fed it to each other, soon we sat down to look at what they prepared for us.

To-san and Sakura-san (I honestly don't know how to call her from Boruto's perspectivewent on stage.

I was just like 'okay'.

Then To-san cignaled everyone to quiet down and then they did and he and Sakura-san started talking...

*~*~*~*~*
Sarada POV

Mama and Naruto-sama soon started talking as the crown quieted down.

"Hello everyone good evening, tonight we celebrate the special day of these newlyweds", Naruto-sama started (I don't even know how to call him but screw it),

Mama then continued, "And tonight we save a very special surprise!", she stopped then continued, "These two have never met their dead loved ones... And as a gift I, Naruto and Mitsuki present you", "Minato Namikaze, Kushina Uzumaki, Fugaku Uchiha, Mikoto Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, and Neji Hyuga", Naruto-sama ended, and after that they came out from behind the door.

The people, I and Boruto were in awe.

I just looked at them and wow.

I looked at Himawari and Hinata...

They were crying, so was Boruto's Grandfather Hiyashi!

THIS IS ONE HECK OF A GET TOGETHER!

*~*~*~*~*

3rd POV

The two Hyuga sisters ran to their 'reincarnated' cousin and hugged him,

Then everyone awed and some were in tears.

Then the newlywed couple split to go to their families,

Boruto went to his Family and saw His Grandfather (Minato), His Grandmother (Kushina), and his uncle Neji.

His father first introduced him to his Grandfather,

"To-san this is Boruto my son, Boruto this is your grandfather", the young boy was in awe then the man spoke and stopped the silence, "Boruto How old are you?", Minato Asked, "I'm 19", Boruto replied, 'wow so I'm that old', Minato thought.

Then Naruto brought his mother to his son, and she put her hand out and said, "Hi I'm Kushina Uzumaki, your grandmother it seems, Nice to meet you dattebane!", the lad then hugged her and she hugged back, he then replied, "Im Boruto Nice to meet you Dattebasa... OLD LADY", then Kushina had a tick mark but shook it off and went to Himawari pinching her cheeks saying, "You're soo cute dattebane!".

Then Neji went to his nephew and looked at him, the Hyuga the thought, 'looks just like Naruto...', "Hello I am Neji Hyuga and your name?", he asked sternly, "I'm Boruto dattebasa!", ypthe boy replied and soon the whole family was conversing to each other,
The Hyuga-Uzumaki families hugging and laughing with each other.

On the other side Sasuke was introducing his wife and His daughter to his Parents and older brother, "Mama, Papa, Nii-san, this is my wife Sakura and My daughter Sarada", then Sarada and Sakura smiled at the family warmly, and then Mikoto said, "Sasuke I'm so proud of you that you found yourself and now have a family!", then Fugaku spoke up and said, "Hn (I'm proud of you son)", Sasuke then smiled just a wee bit, Itachi then said "Ototuo... I'm proud too!", then just like the Other family they conversed amongst each other.

Soon Naruto called everyone in and the whole newly related families talked and laughed with each other.

It was great meeting all the relatives!!

Suddenly they started glowing...

"Oh so this is our leave. Bye!", Said Kushina-san, They all waved and said their farewells, and they all disappeared.

Afterward Boruto carried me bridal-style towards the exit saying bye, I said my farewells too and we rode the carriage to who knows where....

*~*~*~*~*~*
Kinda crappy right?

Well imma update more now since its Christmas break but..

I am actually not sure because I have my piano shit to deal with and I will update as frequently as I can!

So see y'all byeeee!!!!

*CANDYTHEPOTATODATZ*