Chapter 18 - Date Numero 1

Okay! The picture above is OP ASF BUT BEAR WITH ME!! ITS JUST SOOO CUTE!!!
○●○●○●

3rd Person View

As the couple got in their 'room' at the 'hotel' (Guys I dont even know rn! LMAO), Sarada dropped her things down next to the closet, changed into pajamas, and plopped her own body down on the bed face-first.

"Boru-kun~ I'm soo tired~", she tiredly said as she zoned away, the husband being completely clueless.

The couple had been traveling for a day, and Sarada just couldn't sleep at all...

Anyway...

As it was already 6:30 and they had dinner already, and so the lad decided that it was time to sleep.

The man then picked up his wife and put her properly on the bed. Seeing that she was already asleep, he changed into his Sleeping clothes and fell asleep next to his wife on the bed.

○●○●○●○● THE NEXT DAY ●○●○●○●○

Sarada POV

I woke up feeling refreshed but still a bit drowsy...

'Thats what you get for not sleeping for a whole day!', I mentally scolded myself.

I then turned to my side to see Bolt fast asleep...

He looked so peacefull...

I then attempted to get up without waking him, which was a success.

I then went to the bathroom and took a shower...

○●○●

After the shower I saw that Bolt was still asleep...

I checked the time and it read, '7:53'...

Well it was still early and I'm quite the early riser so I can't blame him that he is not yet.

I called room service to bring us up breakfast because thats how it is...

○●○●

As the food arrived I got the food and put it on the table, and as I didn so I felt a pair of arms surround me, "Bolt~", I said slightly blushing...

I should really stop doing that...

"No you shouldnt its cute", he said.

"Oops did I say that out loud?", I asked.

"Yes you did", Bolt answered Chuckling.

He then let go of me and went to take a shower.

And as he was showering, I ate breakfast.

○●○●

Bolt said that he had everything planned out today, so I can't wait to see what he prepared!

○●○●

BORUTO POV

Oh Kami! I just hope nothing goes wrong!

There was a fair nearby today and I had already planned it all, so all we have to do is...

Just do it (No pun intended).

○●○●

We then approached the Fair and I saw Sarada's eyes sparkle whole looking at something, I looked at the direction ahe was looking at.

And to my surprise she was  looking at the ferris wheel!

"How about we go to the ferris wheel last?", I asked Sarada facing her.

"Sure!", she replied happily while tugging on my arm as a sign to get going.

○●○●

After a couple of rounds going around the fair, playing games, and eating food.

We decided its finally time to go to the ferris wheel.

It was like 6:30 pm So I bet there's a great view.

And so we went in line, got our tickets and got on.

○●○●

Sarada POV

As we got in the small box, I felt myself getting lifed up.

Then suddenly...

*BOOM*

○●○●

Cliffyyyyyy!!

Hey y'all!! Im back and better than ever!

So im going to be posting more now...

But finals are coming soon... so it might be a bit rusty like my writing but it will probably work out fine!

And omg Arigatogosaimasu for the reads like omk im soo happy!!

And hope you all enjoy reading and see y'all!!!!