o n e

zoe jacqueline

"austin, tell your annoying ass friends to stop taking my boyfriend away from me," i yell walking into his and catherine's room seeing them sitting on the floor, filming.

"they're his friends too. plus he just landed in la three days ago, what's the big deal," he asks me.

are you

fucking

serious?

"i literally haven't seen him since your birthday bash. and i just wanted to hang out with him," i say picking at my nails. man, i reaaaally need a new set, stat.

"you guys will get the whole day to yourselves tomorrow, none of us will bother you two if you come to the house. no promises on any other locations." i nod and check my phone for any other messages.

great,

left on seen by my own boyfriend.

i sigh and look at my munchkin, "elle, do you wanna come to starbucks with me."

she nods her head and goes to get her shoes, coming back with her timberlands. i have her sit on the floor and tie them up.

"i'm taking the jeep," i yell at austin, taking the keys.

"ightt," he says not caring, obvi.

"come on, elle," i say picking her up. we go down the grand staircase and head to shelly. i buckle her in and connect my phone via bluetooth.

"what song, mamas?" she shrugs her shoulders as i scroll through my music.

'i like it' by cardi b it is.

ACE

after a few songs and twenty minutes of traffic, we arrive at the infamous coffee shop.

"hi, welcome to starbucks. what can i get you?" i order a venti pink drink and get elle a tall vanilla bean frappe. i pick her up and carry the little girl to one of the tables, as it's easier than having her walk around with her little legs.

right when i get her situated on one of the tall chairs, they call out our names. i roll my eyes grabbing her and the drinks. i hand elle her frappe while i take a sip of my pink drink.

from the corner of my eye, i manage to see an extremely familiar blonde and brunette.

babyg. 💗😻
damn, i didn't know the guys got wigs?🤔

bebe. 😘❤️
wdym?

i walk over to the cheater leaving the drinks on the table, little elle in my arms.

"don't repeat these words," i whisper in her ear. she nods her head giving me a thumbs up while she's at it. "ah, you're so cute mamas."

"oh hey, tanner, taylor. i didn't know you two were here, together," i say once i reach there table.

"oh shit," tanner says. "i swear, it's not what it looks like. i would never cheat on you. i love you."

"i didn't say you were cheating, you tatted yourself out. but funny that you 'love' me, you were just sucking faces before i got here. i was scared someone was gonna swallow the other," i tell him.

he stands in front of me trying to calm me down.

do not make a scene
do not make a scene
do not make a scene
do not make a scene