f i v e

zoe jaqueline

"what," i ask groggily into the phone.

"wake up. i'm already here," tanner tells me.

"gimme ten," i say and hang up. i get out of my warm bed and slip on some ripped skinnies, a yellow hoodie, and my gucci slides.

i put my hair into a bun with a gucci headband. also putting on a michael kors watch and my prescription glasses after some mascara.

i look in the mirror and see how dead i look.

i run downstairs, grab my bag, keys, and pass, and runnto tanner's car.

"sleeping beauty is finally up," tanner says giving me a hug. i roll my eyes at him and look straight at the road.

"what's wrong with you?"

"i feel terrible and honestly don't even wanna go to tanacon," i tell him.

"poor babyy," he says. i ignore him and keep looking forward, hoping for the drive to end.

can't i just go back to bed?

ACE

"tanacon will not be continuing, i am so sorry. miss tana mongeau has stated that she will be giving everybody who bought a pass refunds," the guard tells us through the open window.

tanner nods as he rolls up the window saying a quick thank you.

"i got out of bed for nothing," i say leaning my head against the window. i was dizzy asf, sick asf, and tired asf.

"you wanna go eat or straight home," he asks me.

"home," i tell him, deadass feeling like i'm aboutta puke. "pull over."

he follows my command and pulls over in the middle of going back to the house. i open the door and lean down, practically on the floor. i start coughing and coughing, soon enough i throw up.

i get back in the car as tanner hands me a water bottle.

"thank you."

we get on the road and once again, i fall asleep to big time rush.

ACE

i start to wake up right before tanner parks the car in front of the house. he looks at me to check if i'm still asleep and i shut my eyes quickly.

"i know you're awake, dumbass," he tells me. i roll my eyes at him as he just checks his phone.

i open the door and try to get up. everything starts to spin as i get dizzier by the second. i quickly sit back down trying to make everything stop going in circles.

"come on," tanner said holding out his hand. i grab onto it and rest my weight on him. we walk into the house and he lays me down on the couch.

"you need anything else before i go," tanner asks me and i shake my head.

"bye zo," he says giving me a hug and kisses my forehead.

"bye tan."

as soon as tanner leaves, i take a deep breath and yell for austin.