Chapter 1: Masks and Hoodies

I am eating my salad, I am currently on a strict diet. There's nothing new. My phone suddenly vibrated.

I received a message

"Y/N let's go to the park and eat ice cream there later^^" that's what the text from Jungkook said.

"Okay let's meet there at 2:00pm, see ya love you~" I replied

"Love you too" he replied back

I put my phone down

It's already 11:52

Jungkook and I are dating but it is in secret we need to put on masks and hoodies to keep our relationship a secret. We don't want to much attention, and because Kookie is an idol I don't want fans to get mad at him.

I watched a movie to pass the time, I checked the clock and it's already 1:03pm.

I stood up and got ready I wear casual clothes and of course a mask and a hoodie.

I walked out of my house and hailed a taxi, as I was on my way I received notifications from twitter and it was not good.

A twitter page for kcelebrities, idols and models posted a article saying that I am currently dating SF9's Youngbin, a lot and I mean A LOT! of fans were tweeting about it, and most of it were hate tweets

'Youngbin is ours, break up with Youngbin'

'Youngbin oppa is too good for you'

The tweets were like that

I need to make a statement about this, so the crazed fans won't attack me anymore.

"I am not dating SF9's Youngbin, it was fake news! I am not dating anybody at the moment." I tweeted

I finally arrived at the park I saw Jungkook wearing a black hoodie like mine, and of course a mask.

I walked to him.

"Hi Kookie" I removed my mask and kissed him on his cheeks

We've been dating for almost a month now, I first met him face to face when he came to my friend's birthday party.

He removed his mask as well. There are not a lot of people in the park.

We walked and bought some ice cream sandwich and sat on a bench.

"Is BTS going well?" I asked

"Yeah we will make a comeback next week" he answered

"When are you going to the BBMAs?" I looked at him

It is going to be the first time we will be apart.

"Maybe a few days before we perform our comeback there" he looked

I sighed and took a bite from my ice cream sandwich.

"Don't worry you can come there, but you need to delay a day so that the media won't find out that you are coming with us" he comforted me

As we finished our ice cream, we walked around.

"I saw an article about you and Youngbin today" he held my hands while walking

"I saw it too, when will they stop making dating rumours" I squeezed his hands a little

🦋🦋🦋

When we were done walking, we both went home. As soon as I entered I checked the calendar May 20 is the day they will attend BBMAs they will go to America on 18 and I will go there on 19. It's great! We can celebrate our 1st monthsary there. I still have 2 days to complete my photoshoots.

I called my manager and told her that I need to do my shoots on 17-18 and to clear my schedule on 19-23.

I checked my twitter account and saw that the twitter page apologized for spreading fake news. They always do that! Spread wrong articles then apologize then do it again.

Some fans also apologized for hating me. I'm just glad that they still don't know about my relationship with Jungkook.