Chapter 23: Official

"Artist Jeon Jungkook and Y/n is caught together while holding hands. Let's talk to the artists." The interviewer looked at us.

"So is the photos real?" The interviewer asked.

"Yes." Jungkook answered firmly.

"Why did you hold Jungkook's hand, knowing that you are still in a relationship?" The interviewer now looked at me.

"V and I never dated." I revealed.

"We were just fake dating so that Y/n's career would boost." V supported my revelation.

The audience was in shock.

"How about you Jungkook,it is known that you are dating a TWICE member. Nayeon to be specific." The interviewer was obviously now confused.

"I never dated her for real, JY Park just wants us to help TWICE in promoting and they saw how much fans shipped, NaKook." Jungkook explained.

The audience are whispering and some of them are obviously disappointed.

"Now Y/n is in hot water, what can you say about it?" He directly asked Jungkook

"I don't understand why the people are still hating on Y/n when she actually sacrificed something." Jungkook said.

"Sacrificed? What is that Y/n?" The interviewer suddenly turned to me.

I looked at Jungkook and he was smiling at me.

The flashes of cameras and the audience is making me nervous but as long as Jungkook is here to support me I can manage

"U-uhm.. Jungkook and I were dating before these fake dates even started." I answered.

The crowd is now really shookt.

"So you were SECRETLY dating? How many months?" The mc is shocked as well.

"Our relationship has been going on for almost 3 months now. Yes I was secretly dating him." My body is shaking, my heart is gonna explode and I think I am going to pass out.

A sudden screaming was heard on set.

"No!! You were supposed to break up! Then Kookie oppa would love me and not her!!" A scream was echoing in the set.

We all looked back to see who it was and it was Nayeon.

"Kookie oppa! You were supposed to break up! You should be mine." Nayeon ran up to the stage but she was stopped by security.

Everybody was shocked.

"Nayeon unnie?" I stood up

"I leaked it. I want you to break up!" She is struggling in the security's grip.

"Let go of me! LET GOO!" she is shaking her arms out of the guard's hand.

The guards took her out of the set and we were left in shock.

"I guess we just found out who leaked it." The mc said

"Is there any additional info you want to share?" He asked us the final question for our interview.

We glanced at each other.

"I publicly announce that I was secretly with him, and to be clear we are still dating." I said

He held my hands and smiled at each other. Finally we can publicly go out

🦋🦋🦋

We did make articles and some ONCEs were disappointed with Nayeon's behavior.

We celebrated by eating street food and drinking soju, without hiding, without masks and with each other.