Chapter 3: Flight

Jungkook insisted that he drive me home yesterday but I refused since they are going to America that same night and I want him to rest and pack what he needs, so I went home yesterday afternoon by myself. My flight is on 3:00 pm and so far Kookie hasn't texted me yet.

I was packing my luggage I didn't bring a lot.

My manager suddenly called and I answered it.

"Your flight is today right? Make sure your airport fashion makes articles go boom." My manager adviced

"Fine. Bye" I ended the call

I can't believe her. I don't want attention and yet she wants me to make articles.

I just wore a highwaist shorts and tucked in an over sized blue and white stripes shirt top. I also wore my black timberland boots.  I wore my black glasses as well.

🦋🦋🦋

I was about to leave when a notification ringed on my phone.

"TWICE is going to America to have a collaboration with BTS. Their flight is today 3:00"

The news shocked me. I thought they will do a collab AFTER BTS goes back here in Korea.

I looked at the comment section.

'Omooooo TWICE×BTS is just too good.'

'I hope some ships will sail'

'My BangTwice heart is gonna explode'

The comment section annoyed me the most

🦋🦋🦋

I just kept walking out of the house.

I saw my agency's car outside. They are gonna give me a ride to the airport. I went inside and put on my earphones to clear my mind.

I was too immersed with the music I didn' t realize we arrived already. I thanked my manager for the ride.

"Look out for flashes" my manager said then drove away

What flashes? When i turned my back to the entrance paparazzis were everywhere.

'They are here for TWICE' i thought to myself

I just kept on walking and entered the airport, flashes could've blinded me but thanks to my glasses my eyes are still working fine.

"Where are you headed Ms. Y/n?"

"Are you going to be in the same flight as TWICE?"

I ignored the question for where my destination is gonna be.

"I don't think we are at the same flight" I answered the second question.

"Are you going to your American boyfriend Josh Hutcherson?" A reporter asked

I laughed.

"No. He is not my boyfriend but I wish he was" I jokingly answered

More questions were thrown at me. But this particular one shocked me.

"Perhaps are you going to meet a BTS member?"

I was shocked I don't know what to do so I just kept walking and checked in.

🦋🦋🦋

I waited for my flight and finally I am able to board the plane. I found my seat and it was with a TWICE member

I just sat there silently and checked my phone.

Articles were written about my presence in the airport, luckily no dating rumours.

"Y/n are you on the plane now? Have a nice flight I'll send you the address of the hotel we are staying" Kookie messaged me.

"Yeah I just boarded and now the plane is getting ready" I replied

I turned off my phone and then the TWICE member recognized me.

"Oh you are Y/n right? The famous model?"she said while smiling

"Yeah. What' is your name?" I asked politely

"Hi I'm Nayeon." She put out her hand for a handshake

We did a handshake.

"Why are you going to America?" She asked

"Oh um.. Just some business stuff" I smiled nervously.

"Ahh. We are gonna collab with BTS. Do you know them? They say the maknae and I look good together but he is too young for me, but I guess age doesn't matter."she chuckled while saying this

I just smiled and held back the demon inside me.

-------------------
Author's Note:
Sorry for the airport part I don't know what happens when you are going to have a flight hahaha sorry.