Chapter 18: She Is

*Nayeon POV*
Jungkook oppa just took my arms off of him and I felt sad.

I watched him go to Y/n. I knew something was going on between them but I wasn't sure back then and now I going to find out if there really is something going on.

He grabbed Y/n hand and I felt hot, my hands turned to fists and I was trying to calm myself.

They are still talking, but you seem upset and then suddenly Y/n turned her back at Kookie oppa. V oppa suddenly approached Y/n and I was shocked at how Y/n hugged V oppa.

I looked at Jungkook oppa and I saw how his face was sad and angry at the same time.

I guess Y/n and Jungkook oppa HAD a relationship, but I think they already broke up.

I smirked and went to Jungkook oppa and wrapped my arms around his arms.

"Go away" he seriously said

"Oh come on Kookie oppa" I didn't let go of him.

"Why are you calling me 'oppa' you are older thatn me you know!" He took my arms off of him again. And once again my heart sank.

"Get to your places everyone! We have 2 minutes before the live interview starts!" The camera man shouted.

🦋🦋🦋

*Your POV*

Jia noona retouched my makeup a little because it was smudged from my tears.

I sat on the seat that was assigned to me and V sat next to me.

We both looked at each other.

"We can do this" he kissed my cheek and I was surprised that he kissed my cheek.

I just smiled and held his hand.

I felt Jungkook staring at us. I felt guilty but I asked myself why should I feel guilty when I did nothing wrong. I am currently single and I can do anything without his consent.

🦋🦋🦋

"Hello tv viewers nationwide! This is "Late Late Show Interview" and today's guest is our nation's power couples" the host pointed at us and we all stand up and bowed and smiled.

The audience went wild. Cheers and screaming were deafening.

"So I recently discovered that your monthsary dates are the same. Thats so cute" the host was brightly smiling at us.

We all just nodded.

Jungkook looked at me and I looked at him. But I turned my gaze away.

"So let's start with Y/n and V, is this your first time being in a relationship" the MC asked.

"Yes" we both answered in unison.

We looked at each other and giggled.

The crowed awed at our cuteness.

"You seem to be destined for one another." The MC beamed.

"How about you Nayeon and Jungkook, have you been in a relationship or is this your first?"

"Yes." Nayeon answered then looked at Jungkook sweetly.

Jungkook didn't answer. He looked at me first then looked at the MC

"No." Jungkook looked back at me while saying his answer.

The crowd gasped but they didn't seem to know that it was me.

I was freaking out. Don't do what I'm thinking Jungkook. You need to keep our past relationship a secret!

"Hmmm.." the Mc nodded " and who is that girl you were in a past relationship with?"

I looked at Nayeon and V they are freaking out as well.

"She is..." Jungkook looked at the camera that was filming his closely.

Don't say it Jeon Jung Kook. Don't you dare say it.

The crowd is waiting for an answer and so was the MC.

My heart is beating so fast that I could hear it loudly. Jungkook looked at me again.