backstage | b!kim namjoon | smut

Requested by @PandaFox80 (sorry for the wait lol)

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Christ, you always look absolutely stunning in award shows,"[M/n] softly said. He leaned in to be oh so close to the skin between Namjoon's collar and his jaw. Namjoon hummed in content, leaning his head to the side in order to show more of his neck. Namjoon chuckled, starting to hold on tight to the dominants hips and swaying back and forth to the post-award show music. The show had long since dwindled down, Celebrities going to the afterparty, fans leaving in pairs or groups, laughing, stumbling, looking back at footage, walking to hotel rooms, cars, and restaurants nearby. About one-twelfth of the original attendees were remaining in the seats or staying backstage. The once empty sounds backstage were starting to fill with noise.

"You should learn more about privacy," The taller male breathed in a conspiratorial whisper as he brought [M/n's] head up. "Let's go to a room." Both males linked hands together, an eager Namjoon pulling his boyfriend into the dressing room. "You haven't had a better idea in a while," [M/n] muttered, his cheeks flushed red and his half-lidded eyes sparkling and shining. Namjoon wondered how the earth could fit so many gems in [M/n's] eyes. "You make me so sappy, [M/n]," Namjoon complained, letting go of their linked hands to lock the dressing room door.. [M/n's] echoed laugh had been heard throughout the room. Namjoon walked back to [M/n] and they were back in the position they were before. Hands and lips couldn't just stay still, touching, moving, caressing, and exploring the others body. It took mere minutes for the boyfriends to pull back for air.

"You- we are wearing far too many clothes," Namjoon complained, returning to his previous position of his hands around his hips. His face contorted in thought. "Me and you should take off layers. No, You and I should undress each other. Fuck-" [M/n] interrupted the 'smart male' "Babe, this is the last situation to think about english grammar. Especially while your boyfriend is really trying to have sex with you in a dressing room in the United States." Both lovers laughed at the remark. Namjoon was mumbling something about "priorities" until [M/n] listened to his previous words of undressing. The taller male was immediately startled when half of his buttons were undone already. He quickly took this as an invitation to undress the younger. Namjoon shakily moved his hands down to his belt.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" [M/n] asked. "I got it, no need." RM reassured. After some time, RM was shirtless and [M/n] had his once tight pants loose. [M/n] pulled away for a bit, "Have I ever told you that I love you, so so much?" He muttered. Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Well you should, or else you wouldn't be undressing me." Namjoon sassily said. "Jeez, babe. I can't be a sappy lover for a bit?" [M/n] whined. Namjoon rolled his eyes again and began to repeat his previous task. The rest of their clothes were tossed in a messy pile on one of the makeup tables. [M/n] caressed and slid his hands down from Joons neck to his back. "[M-[M/n]!" Namjoon moaned, practically yelled.

Najoon arched his back the moment [M/n's] lips went to his neck, his chest, and one perky pink nipple was latched onto his mouth. [M/n] felt his hair being tugged at, hard. He absolutely loved the mix of pleasure and pain gave him, even if they were small actions. Namjoon's small "ah's!" and whimpers were just an addition to the mix. Moments later, [M/n] pulled back, his warm breath piling on Namjoon's chest. Shivers sent all the way to the sensitive males spine. He gave him a longing stare, asking for permission to go further, with his eyes. When the older said yes, [M/n's] eyes darkened and his gentle aura changed to a more sensual one. Namjoon was pulled off the table and turned around forcefully, getting bent over in the process. His lover leaned against his back, giving a bite to Namjoon's earlobe. A soft moan from his lips were more than just enough as an invitation for [M/n] to continue.

[M/n] moved away and both lovers shivered from the loss of bodily warmth. Namjoon didn't need prep, due to earlier events from getting ready for the show. Just to be safe, [M/n] grabbed the bottle of lube from the pile of clothes discarded. A generous amount was poured and equally applied on his hardened cock. [M/n] went back to his previous position with Namjoon, lining up his cock to his hole. [M/n] pushed in as slow as he can, holding the other's hips tightly. Getting used to the feeling of his throbbing erection in Namjoon's eager body. Namjoon's eyes were squeezed shut from the mere feeling of his walls expanding. The submissive whined, "Christ, fucking move already." With that request, [M/n] bucked his hips up repeatedly, making Namjoon moan uncontrollably.

[M/n] thrusted in deeper, hitting a bundle of nerves in the vocal male. "S-shit! Fuck, g-go fas-ster [M/n]!" Namjoon begs. [M/n] went at a faster pace, letting his head fall forward until Namjoon's shoulder came in contact with his forehead. [M/n] nonchalantly mumbled praises into his shoulders. "Na-namjoon, fuck, you're so beautiful," [M/n] groans at the feeling of his lover tightening around him, indicating he was closer to climaxing. The feeling making him closer as well. [M/n's] thrusts had gone to an unsteady rhythm, yet going deeper than before. The pleasure piling up was almost too much for Namjoon, [M/n's] thrusts going deeper and faster, his neglected cock rubbing against the surface, and oh my god, the praise. Namjoon couldn't last anymore longer when [M/n] kept going on about how good he was making him feel. Not moments later does Namjoon cum with a high pitch moan. [M/n] gripped Namjoon's hips tightly p, thrusting faster, chasing his own release. The older whined from the over stimulation, "ah, shit! Hggnn, ah!" every hard thrust resulted in small noises. After a few more thrusts, [M/n] came "Fuck," he cursed.

[M/n] pulled out, admiring the dazed male beneath him. He noticed how the older was practically shining. [M/n] turned back to bring the discarded attire closer to Joonie. Not too long after, Namjoon was fully dressed, besides his hair, he didn't look like someone who just had sex in a dressing room. [M/n] on the other hand, couldn't get his tie on. It was a funny sight, [M/n's] pouting was similar to a child's. "Do you need help?" Namjoon chuckled. Grabbing the fabric around his neck, he tugged at it to pull the other into a kiss. That was, until the tie ripped. It was a humorous event, so both laughed it off. "Christ Namjoon, you have special ways of being straight forward." [M/n] joked. "Shut up, [M/n]. Don't act like ten minutes ago never happened already." Namjoon rolled his eyes. Discarding the tie and the mess, both males walked out of the dressing room, hand in hand.

"I love you." [M/n] blurted out.

"I love you too, you sap." Namjoon replied.

_________
Legit im sorry for such a crappy ending I didn't have anything else in mind.