comfort | jeon jungkook | angst + fluff

not really angst but u know. uh uh, idk what the fuck the bts dorms were like and it's like 6:46 so i really don't have the energy to research right now let me live. 2013 bangtan was something i secretly love writing oopds i based this on how i usually act with nightmares/sleep paralysis

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

(There was a dream scene at the start, but i decided to delete it as it felt too dark. long story short, you and your mother had a garden, it caught fire one day and your clothes had burn, you have a burn scar on your torso while you saved your mom.)

[M/n], the newest addition of bangtan woke up with a gasp. His sweat was clinging to his eyebrows, dripping from his neck, and back felt so soaked. The sweat was making him feel as warm as the fire in the nightmare. [M/n forced himself to take deep steady breaths and patted his shirt, it wasn't burnt. It's still there, he's not at the garden. He is at the bts dorms, he could hear breathing beside him. He was okay.

His priority was to find Namjoon, find him. He was the leader of the group and someone who seemed very trusting. Although he had only been with been for one week, he felt as if Namjoon would understand, hug him close, and reassure him. [M/n] turned to his side, wanting to slip under him and huddle to their warmth. Oh. [M/n] remembered the roommate change. He was with someone who he was "rivals" with. Jungkook was the same age as [M/n], with lead to an unspoken rivalry. Not to mention they both idolized Joon. Although, [M/n] just wanted Jungkook to like him.

Jungkook seemed like a nice person. And he was! Everyone just said he was shy. Everyone had their flaws, it's just that [M/n] was going to being their member too. Why can't he open up to him at some point? Both males fought over rooming with Namjoon. [M/n] should've been worried about having another nightmare and Joon not able to help him. He shouldn't have brushed it off.

[M/n] felt bad at the time because all he did was make the other members worry. That's all the people around him did. He was treated like a child, he only had others to bee a burden for. But this problem should saved for the morning, not when he is on a verge of a mental breakdown.

[M/n] needed contact.The male can't fully comprehend what's really happening and what's not. Anyone could help him, just not someone who doesn't even look him in the eye. Namjoon's room is shared with taehyung, there's not even enough room for two in there. Yoongi maybe? He was nine and caring, but he accidentally hits people in his sleep. The he remembered, If he left the room in the middle of the night, Jungkook would misinterpret him.

[M/n] sighed, the sleeping male isn't so keen even talking to him. But, it's very rare he would know. It felt so so so invasive, but he needs touch. Slowly, he was snuggling closer to him. It wasn't cuddling, but it was touch nonetheless. "W-what ar-are you tr-trying to do?" Jungkook had to wake up. He wasn't sure what was going on besides heavy breathing. [M/n] only yelped, yanking away with tears still in his eyes. "A-are you cr-crying? I'm sorry! You- you ca-can do wh-" The male noticed that [M/n] was full on sobbing.

He sniffled, gripping the clothes he had on a bit too tight. "I'm rea-really sor-ry. I wo-" he hoarsely said. "[M/n]," The worried male cut off his apology. "something's w-wrong. you-you're crying." his voice was soft, gentle, but it was just enough for [M/n] to feel safe. "um. nigh-nightmares happens. I ha-had a fla-flashback to fi-fire in the garden. bad burn scar. i ha-have to be tou-touched in o-o-order to know whats re-really real or not."

Jungkook's face softened, although no one could see it in the dark. He pulled on [M/n's] shoulders, his face colliding to his neck. "Jungkook?" was quietly audible when the action suddenly happened. "Shh.." was all that came out as an response. "I'll try hel-helping."

[M/n] stayed silent as he rested his nose in the crook of his neck. Jungkook hesitantly rested his chin on his roommates head. The newest member had himself around Jungkook's waist, while the shy male protectively wrapped around his back and hips. Warmth transferred from one another's body. [M/n] sighed contently, he enjoyed this comfort.