Crackhouse and The Four Boys 🐩🍓💩🙏

June 7, 2018.

       Last night, I had a dream that we were doing a project in Social Studies/ELA. For some reason, we were doing this project in the library, but the library looked like my old school's library. So the project was that we had to recreate an artifact using the supplies that we were given. I was mad because mine kept coming out ugly. There were tables, but Mariana chose to sit at a single desk in the middle of the room. I went up to her and she smiled at me and said "this is the perfect place for me." I still don't understand what that meant. I moved my desk next to her and we started taking and shit. Y'all Know Who was wearing a baby blue shirt, I remember, and he walked by our desks. I made a comment about how my project looked like a crackhouse, and he said "that's not too bad." I said "thanks." He went back to his seat.

             That night, I was in my apartment. This was not my present apartment though. It was the apartment that I lived in up until I was 8. My dad asked me to go to the apartment next door to get something. The hallway looked just like my present apartment building. I knocked on the door, and this teenage boy opened the door. In this dream, Y'all Know Who lived next door with three teenage boys. I don't know why.      
             So the teenage boy let me in. He had brown hair and he was wearing a beanie. I'm pretty sure he had  jean jacket on. I walked in, and the living room was dark, except for the blue light from the TV illuminating the other two teenage boys. One of them was doing homework, the other was watching the TV. I stood there, while the teenage boy that I was talking to went to look for whatever I had asked for. My eyes searched for Y'all Know Who, and I saw a little grey blanket on the couch shaped like a person sleeping. I'm pretty sure that was him. Unfortunately, I don't remember what happened after that.

🌟🌈😩 T H E E N D 💦💦💯😫🌈✨🌟