Turtle Boy 🙏💩🍓

August 25, 2018.

Last night, I had my first dream about Y'all Know Who in a while. I thought I had gotten over him, but I still liked him in the dream. Although, I couldn't even picture what he looked like.
So the dream started out with him knocking on my door (same building as in Crackhouse And The Four Boys). I let him in, and he seemed really tired. I don't really know why, but I led him to my parents' bed, and he laid down there. He had the covers over his head too, but every couple of minutes, I would lift up the covers and ask him a question. I'm not quite sure what I asked, but I remember that I wasn't really nervous when I was talking to him. I didn't really care about impressing him or anything, I just was being annoying like I would be with anyone else.
After a little while, I was like, maybe I should just let him sleep, so I went into my living room. I heard a door open and close. I turned around, and my dad had gotten home from work. At first, I was like whatever, but then I realized, oh boy mother fuckers, there's a BOY in his BED. Imagine how weird that would look, Jesus Christ. I was scared, but I didn't do anything about it??? I just went back to whatever I was doing.
I looked at the ground, and I saw little turtle walking around. It was cute. It was about the size of a cotton ball. It was carrying a little leaf in its mouth. I was like I gotta show him this damn turtle. So, I went back to my parents' room to go tell my mans about the turtle. But when I pulled up the covers, he was gone. I don't know why.

Later that day, we went on a school trip, but he wasn't there. I sat with this group of girls, I don't really remember who, but I do know that Mariana, Amelia, and Dola were there. We decided that we were gonna go to the mall together after school.
Pretty much the rest of the dream was just me, Dola, and Amelia in the back room of my aunts house, waiting for everyone to get ready to leave for the mall. We never went to the mall. :(

                                         🌟🌈😩  T H E   E N D 💦💦💯😫🌈✨🌟

P.S. I looked up what little turtles meant in dreams, and this is what it said:

 I looked up what little turtles meant in dreams, and this is what it said:

That's tea. Okay bye.