Amy Winehouse's School For British Delinquents 💩🍓💫

August 11, 2018.

Last night, I had a dream that there was this new boarding school built in my neighborhood. It was very strange. For starters, everyone in the school was British. Well, except for me. My dad sent me there for some reason. I made friends with this girl from the sixth grade, because 6-8th grade girls lived all together in one building. She had black hair pulled back into a wavy ponytail and green eyes. She had a faint resemblance to you guessed it, Billie Joe Armstrong.

We had this dorm advisor/teacher that lived with us in the building

We had this dorm advisor/teacher that lived with us in the building. She had a light brown bob, and she was really nice.
In the mornings, we would sit in the living room and watch the news for some reason.
I was walking to class with my unnamed friend. I don't really remember where we were, but I decided, hey, let's go outside. So, we went outside. It was rainy and dark. The main color scheme of this dream was blue, black, and white. The sky outside was a very dark blue. The school had baby blue walls, and even our uniform was a baby blue sweater with the school's name on it, and a black skirt. I don't even remember what the school was called. I just remember that Amy Winehouse was like an absolute icon there.

I saw my dad outside, but I have no recollection of what happened after that because I was abruptly awaken by some loud ass thunder.

                                         🌟🌈😩  T H E   E N D 💦💦💯😫🌈✨🌟